CHAPTER - 25

- Are you full? Gear asked the small figure who had eaten all the sweets on the plate. After he had Gear go buy them.

-I'm full, but let's sit down for a moment, I want to rest, Night said to Gear. The tall figure stood up and looked at the short figure.

-So what movie do you want to see? Gear asked the small figure swaying in the sar.

-Do not know yet. We can go see in front of the cinema Night replied.

-So, what was the last movie you saw? Gear asked.

Night stopped his hand as he was about to grab a straw and suck it.

-The one I came to see with you 6 months ago, answered Night categorically.

Gear was stunned as he listened.

-You never went to the movies again after that? Gear asked softly.

-Oh, answered Night quietly. Gear reached out to grab Night's hand, not paying much attention to the looks of the people in the food court.

- I only left you bad memories in so many places, at the cinema, in my house, Gear said guiltily.

"Did you just realize that?" Night said, stumbling back.

-Don't say that, Night. I know I'm mean...but...Gear wanted to explain.

Night removed his hand from Gear's. The tall figure looked at Night in disbelief.

-You're crazy. You talk about it in a place like this, Night said. Gear turned to look around.

-Oh yeah, I forgot, Gear said thoughtfully before smiling.

-Let's go somewhere else together, Gear said.

-Night wrinkled his nose at the tall figure. Gear pinches his nose gently.

-Hugh... I can't breathe, he squeezed Gear's hand in an embarrassed way.

-We can go see a movie now, Night said to Gear before going to the cinema.

The petite figure was watching the movie schedule with Gear by his side and hugging his thin shoulder. There were people walking around, focusing their attention on those

doi.

-Hmm, am I proud or am I angry? Gear grumbled. Night turned to the tall figure.

-Why? asked the puzzled little boy.

-Damn, people keep turning to look at you. If I hadn't given them a death glare, they wouldn't have stopped staring at you, Gear said.

-He's looking at you, Night said.

-He's looking at you, argued Gear.

"They're looking at you," Night said.

-And you?

-Oh look, maybe you can just watch, Gear finally said. Night laughed as he and Gear discussed the matter.

- Can I still choose? I want to see Batman anyway, Gear said.

-I'm not going to see him, Night said immediately.

-So what do you want to see? I want to wet you, Gear said, willing the small figure to be the one to choose.

Night smiled slightly before raising her hand.

-Give me the money and I'll go buy the tickets, said Night, frowning.

-What happens? Gear asked again.

- I haven't told you yet, I'll just buy the tickets and you'll know, said Night smiling.