CHAPTER - 23

Night got out of the shower and watched TV for almost two hours before falling asleep. Nott's phone rang and woke him up.

-Night, P 'Gear calls, Nott called to a figure sleeping on the wide bed.

-Oh, when did you wake up? Nott asked in a daze.

-Uh... Some time ago, I was watching TV downstairs. Pick up the phone first, Nott said again, because he had already answered the call.

Night frowned as he stood up, he saw that his friend had already showered. So Night woke up and spoke outside on the balcony so as not to disturb his friend.

-Why don't you call tomorrow morning, said the dry little man.

(--Sleeping?) Gear asked.

- Well, I fell asleep, said Night, annoyingly.

(--Well, I'll wait here until my time comes) Gear replied.

-You're drunk? Night asked, catching Gear's tone.

(--I'm not drunk, just a little dizzy) Gear answered honestly.

- Why, did you say that you don't go out, that you'd rather stay at home? Night immediately asked displeased.

(--I didn't go out, I'm at home, drinking with Four, celebrating a little.) Gear said with a light laugh.

-Are you celebrating? Night asked curiously.

(--Yes, I'm celebrating that he and Gus decided to be together.) Gear said, Night froze when he heard.

-You sure are, said Night.

(--Being honest, I confronted him and asked him. At first, I was still confused when they fell in love with each other. But when I heard them tell about their past, which I didn't know about, I could understand .., Gear said.

Night was still confused, but he thought that if he saw his best friend, he would definitely ask him.

(--Do you mind if I called? Gear asked softly when he saw that Night had gone silent.

A small figure sank into the balcony area.

-No, answered Night in a similar tone.

(--I saw you quiet and thought I pissed you off for calling) Gear said again.

-If I'm angry, I tell you, Gear. I was thinking a little about Gus, Night said.

-So, how long have they been dating? They fight every day, Night said.

(--As of tonight) Gear replied.

(--Did you eat?) the tall figure didn't know what to ask.

-A very elementary question. It's late, I haven't eaten yet, Night said.

(--I don't know how to start from here...huh...where are you going tomorrow?) Gear asked as he remembered.

-I don't know why? Night asked.

(--I'll take you on a hike) Gear said.

-Where? Night asked confused.

(--Where do you want to go) Gear asked causing Night to go silent.

- Huh, talking to me like that, do you want me to die? Night said. Even though her heart was pounding at Gear's words just now.

(--Your mouth said you'd give me a chance. But, your heart hasn't opened to me yet, Night) Gear interrupted.

-What did you do to me... You think it's easy forgot Gear? Night said.

(--I don't even know what to say. But if you feel uncomfortable...)