CHAPTER - 3 Fu & Knot

When he heard it, Knot was stunned. He didn't think he was being misunderstood. But anyway, both Fu and Night are not real brothers.

Then why did Brother Fu tell me this? - Knot said, hiding his own thoughts.

Well, I have to tell Nong Knot first. I don't want the person I'm interested in to misunderstand me. - Fu said with a smile.

Knot immediately turned to look at Fu.

What are you talking about? Knot asked.

I know you understood what I meant. - Fu said back.

Knot immediately turned his head out of the car. Because he felt waves of heat on his face, he didn't think he would feel something like this with a man.

You are hungry? - Fu asked after Knot was silent for a while.

No, I want to go home quickly. - said Knot.

Didn't you say you were going shopping? - Fu pretended to ask, making Knot freeze when he realized he was lying like that.

The transparent figure didn't dare to look directly at Fu, because he felt embarrassed.

Ah, I think we'd better go back and eat at Knot's. - said Fu, changing the subject.

Yes. replied Knot shyly.

Not long after, the tall figure led Knot to the house.

Thanks. Knot waved his hand at the tall figure as he picked up his bag. He got out of the car, with Fu by his side.

Oh, Fu. Did you come to bring your Nong? - Knot's mother greeted him when she saw Fu entering the house with her son.

Fu immediately raised his hand to honor Knot's mother as well.

Hi, I came to pick up Nong Knot. - Fu said politely.

So I'll go up first. - Knot looked for a way to get around.

Take Brother Fu, Satanut. Fu, stay for dinner. - said the mother of the transparent figure to her son and then turned to invite Fu.

Yes. replied Fu, before walking behind Knot to the room.

- There's nothing in my room. If P'Fu is afraid of being bored, you can go watch a movie in the living room. - Knot told him hurriedly in case Fu changed his mind.

With Nong Knot, I don't get bored. said Fu with a smile.

Make Knot open the bedroom door quickly. Fu entered and looked around.

I can't believe Nong Knot's room is so tidy. - Fu said. Knot immediately turned to look at the tall figure.

Why, do I look like a filthy person who likes to make a mess in her room? - Knot said in a hoarse voice.

- I did not say that. Do not be angry. Fu said with a smile.

Why do mom and dad like P'Fu so much? They always talk about P'Fu to me. - said Knot. Because of bullying his parents, Fu smiled.

Well, I told you before. What
they want our family to be
preserved. - Fu said, making his face
of Knot turn red.

A/N:- Fu meant about giving

Heirs to the parents and continue to
family lineage.

You're crazy, P'Fu... we're both men. - said Knot in a stuttering voice.

I don't see anything strange about that. replied Fu. - If assuming that Nong Knot's father and mother want both of us...

Fu didn't finish the sentence, leaving Knot waiting for what Fu had to say.