CHAPTER - 19

-Is everything alright? Four asked.

-Hey, why can't you do it? If you don't, you don't have to ask me, said Gus angrily.

-Gus, Four… Gear was about to say something.

- It's okay, I can untie them. It's nothing, said Four, looking at Gear and Gus.

-What do you want to say? Gus asked.

-Nothing Gear…I'll clean the shrimp, Four said, before taking the shrimp and crab and placing them on Gus' plate.

The little figure ate with delight. Gear turned to look at Night as usual. There was a girl at a nearby table who turned her attention to the four people, but most people were looking at, Gear and Four especially.

-Four, why do you only give me shrimp and crab? I want to eat clams. I want clams for myself too, Gus said, Four frowned thoughtfully.

- Take something else. If you want to eat clams, you can take them yourself.

-Four can't do that for you, Gear said

-Why? Gus asked.

"This bastard is allergic to all shellfish, but it hasn't affected him yet," Gear said. Gus turned to look at Four's face.

-Ha ha ha... You lose to some clams, but I saw you fight to the death with another clam... grinned Gus.

-Damn it, I'll knock you out of that chair! Four said.

-Let's try it, answered Gus.

-Enough you two, I brought you here to eat and you are still arguing. Eat something else, idiot, if you don't want to unwrap them yourself, Gear said.

"Then I won't eat, if no one makes it for me, I won't," Gus said, shaking his head nonchalantly, before turning to Night, who was sitting quietly.

-What is it? Gear asked. Night looked at the table next to Gear.

- People's eyes that don't hide when they look annoy me. If they wouldn't be the fact that she's a woman, I'd curse it, Night said in a low voice.

Gear turned to see the woman at the next table turn to look at Gear and smile at him.

Night stared in disbelief before a smile appeared on her lips.

"You don't have to worry about me," Gear said.

-I don't care, as long as they're just watching, but I'm not eating anything... Night said softly. Gus looked at his friend in confusion.

-So what should I do? Do you want me to go tell him that he doesn't have to look at me because my boyfriend is upset? Gear asked jokingly.

-Yes, answered Night, deep in thought.

-You're crazy? Gear asked.

-What the hell? Why wouldn't you? If not, that's okay, I don't want to eat anymore.

When she finished speaking, Night remained motionless with her arms crossed. He didn't even turn to look at Gear.

- Take it easy, Gear said.

- It doesn't matter, I'm not forcing you to do anything, you don't have to, said the little man, his voice stiff. Four noticed the situation, but it looked like his friend would.

"You act like a gentleman, even if you're mean," Night said.

"Well, Night, you talk too much," said Four, unable to contain himself.

-Why, did I say something wrong? Gear is the same as before, he still wants to use me, doesn't he? Is he still interested? Let's ask Gear. do you accept me Night said bluntly.