CHAPTER - 14

Night's small figure walked towards Gear without him realizing it.

Mmmm!

Gear's strong arm was caught and hugged by Night.

-How long have you been waiting? the small figure asked in a sweet voice as she looked at Gear who looked puzzled.

The girl next to Gear looked at Night in awe and admiration. Night looked at the young woman with blank eyes as these women were graduates.

-It's been a while, Gear answered.

-Who? Night asked, turning to Gear.

-Who? The tall figure asked.

-These women, Night said, chiding Gear in his mind. That the role would be stupid, so it would be stupid to fire him.

-Oh, they came to talk to me, he replied smiling. Seeing the small figure's expression.

-So let's talk about something I don't know. Night's voice was a little harsh.

As Gus stood up and looked away. Gus was confident that his friend could handle himself.

-I'm just here to say hi to Gear. I was surprised that P'Gear came to this group, so I came to ask,” said the tall woman.

-Say what are you doing here, Night turned to Gear with a stern look on his face. The corner of his mouth smiled slightly.

"I'm here to get my brother," Gear said, making Night freeze.

- Oh, Nong Gus? said the girl again, because Gus is famous as Gear's younger brother.

As soon as Gear spoke, it seemed as if he betrayed Night on purpose. The little guy then let go of Gear's arm and immediately went to find May.

-Please take me home.

Night shook May's arm pleadingly. May was stunned, looking at both Night and Gear.

-That way you can take us home to Night, said Gus.

-No, Gear said as he walked towards Night, Gear pulled Night's arm from Night's. The small figure looked at him with displeasure.

-What the hell are you doing? Night asked as the girls looked surprised.

- Well, I'm sitting and waiting for you, how can you go with someone else Night.

-You said you came to get your brother, you didn't say a word that you came to get your lover, Night said in a low tone.

--But I'm here to get you! said Gear with a displeased look.

- But I'm not your brother, cried Night. Making people around them look at them.

-But you are my boyfriend, how can you go with someone else, said Gear. Night smiled satisfied that the others heard what Gear said.

- You didn't say you came to take your brother, you didn't say you were going to take your lover, said Night in a flat voice.

- Well, I simply couldn't finish talking. Gear gave a retarded reason.

He actually just wanted to pretend to humiliate the little body, he didn't think Night would get upset and go with someone else. Night wanted to burst out laughing at Gear's response.

-So what's the problem? Night asked again.

- So let's go, said Gear, Night handed the backpack to Gear, who looked confused.

-What the? asked the tall one.

-You're out my love, aren't you? So please do your duty to be my lover to the fullest. Get the backpack for me.