CHAPTER - 22

Gus turned to look at Four as his older brother entered the room.

-Uh...come on, Gus didn't know what to say. So he thought he'd go up to the room to mind his own business with Four.

-Where are you going? Four approached the small figure.

-Uh... I'll go up to my room, replied Gus nonchalantly.

Gus, after hearing the whole truth, doesn't feel brave enough to face Four alone.

-Do you think you will hide from me? Four asked while Gear was still inside, Four didn't speak or act much because he knew Gear had no idea what happened between him and Gus earlier; and he's sure Gus didn't tell him, he wouldn't dare tell Gear anything.

-Who avoids you? Besides, why would I avoid you? Gus hastily declined, fearing to lose his pride at this point.

-If you don't want to avoid me, then stay and talk to me first, said Four and took Gus's hand to lead him out of the house.

-What... Where are you taking me, let me go, Gus insisted.

- I'm going to get you out of the house, so let's talk quietly. why are you shouting Four said slowly

-Well, tell me why are you dragging me? Gus shouted, but allowed Four to drag him by the hand into the front yard.

Reaching the gazebo table, Four released Gus, but sat him down in a chair that was there. While Gus is heart pounding because he wants to know what Four was talking about.

- What do you want to talk about? Gus asked, trying to keep his expression as normal as possible.

Four sat down next to Gus. The small figure stepped back a little.

- I want to talk about the conversation we had just now, asked Four in a serious tone.

-What are you talking about? Gus asked. Four immediately turned to look at Gus.

-You really are stupid, aren't you? It's about...Four shouted.

-Oh, I know, so you don't have to repeat that, right? Gus argued quickly before Four returned to the subject.

- Well, look at you, you act as if you don't want to talk. If you want to forget what happened, if you want us to never talk about it again, just tell me and so be it, Four said angrily.

-So what do you want me to do, Four? I am confused. But, you're here cursing, saying I'm stupid... Oh yes, I'm stupid!! So you don't have to mess with a fool like me, he shouted to Gus as he tried to stand up. But, Four grabbed his wrist first.

"I'm sorry…sit down first Gus," Fou said hurriedly, causing Gus to freeze before agreeing to sit down again, hands clasped.

-Let go of my hand, Gus said softly, Four still holding onto his wrist.

-If I let you go... will you get up and run away from me, Gus? Four asked

- I'm not running away, just let me go. Want to see our Gear? Gus said.

-You didn't tell your brother, did you? Four asked as he released Gus's hand.

-I didn't tell him, answered Gus. Four was silent for a moment. "Actually, you can forget about it," Gus said quietly as he looked ahead without turning to Four.

-You told me to forget, but... have you already forgotten? Four asked back. Gus hung his head and was silent because he couldn't speak.

He really can't forget what happened. At that moment, Gus had no idea what Four was thinking, he just knew that among his brother's friends, or among the men he had met so far, there was no one Gus felt better with than Four...