CHAPTER - 1 Mai & kyu

A tall and handsome young man entered university with a close friend from high school, he came to study the same course and at the same college, that person is Kyu. The two made new friends who soon had compatibility since the 1st seed, being Gus and Knot and today at the beginning of the 2nd semester, they made friends with Night - Gus's friend. Mai is quite interested in Night, with her pretty, girl-like face and friendly demeanor. Tonight they all arranged a date to go out together to the TS pub and offered to drive and pick up their friends.

- Hurry up soon! - Mai's voice hurried Kyu out of the shower.

Entering and leaving Kyu's house is now normal.

- Wait a minute! - a voice shouted from the bathroom.

Mai picked up Kyu's manga and read it to kill her boredom. After a while, Kyu came out dressed.

- You are a woman? Why did you get dressed in the bathroom? - he asked.

- You are here. - Kyu said back.

I am here? He's also a man, isn't he? - Mai said again.

Kyu didn't respond, before walking over to finish getting ready in front of the mirror.

- I'm going to borrow some perfume. - said Mai, as she approached to get the perfume from Kyu's dressing table.

Kyu was in the way, causing Mai to stand behind his back and reach out to touch Kyu and get the perfume. Kyu felt the warmth of his back, so he took a deep breath and sighed softly.

- What is wrong with you? - Mai asked in surprise.

- No, nothing. Come on, I'm ready. - Kyu said back.

- Well, aren't you going to call your girlfriend? - Mai asked while

walked to get the car keys from Kyu's bed.

Kyu was a little still.

- Uh... Nong Kaem doesn't care about anything. Let's go. - Kyu said, pushing Mai out of her room and left.

Your girlfriend, don't you mind? You only hang out with me, I rarely see you

go anywhere with her. Be careful, Nong Kaem will leave you for someone younger. Then don't say I didn't warn you. - Mai said again.

Kyu didn't say anything, but calmly followed Mai.

They went to get Knot home, followed by Gus and Night. Gus called to tell Night they had arrived. After a while, Night came out smiling and got into the car.

- I want to go crazy. You two were born to kill women. - said Knot, as Night sat with Gus in the back seat.

- Thanks, Knot. - Night replied with a smile. - Hey, are you secretly shaken by me? -

Night pretended to fall.

- At first I was a little nervous. But now I say that I disappeared with my eyes on Night. - Mai replied sarcastically.

Kyu turned to look outside the car. After playing with Night for

After a while, Mai turned to look at the person sitting next to him.

- What's wrong with you, Kyu? You've been sitting still for a long time. - he asked.

- No, I was thinking if there will be a lot of girls tonight or not. - Kyu said with a normal expression, until Mai had to arrive to push Kyu's head.

- Hey, hey, what do you think you are? - Mai said sarcastically.

Soon they arrived at the pub. Kyu reserved a table in advance.