CHAPTER - 39

Night started to feel himself waking up, he slowly opened his eyes a little bit, he still felt dizzy so he tried to adjust his eyes to look at the room where he was sleeping.

The little boy looked around in surprise because it was an unfamiliar place, before seeing his brother sleeping on the couch next to him, it's enough for Night to understand that he is currently in the hospital. Night felt his throat dry up.

-P... P' Day... P' Day..., the small figure called out to his brother in a hoarse voice, causing Day to flinch and immediately stand up to look at his little brother.

-What can I give you, Night? Day asked hurriedly.

-Water... Night said shortly, Day quickly poured water into a glass and put a straw in it for Night to drink.

The young man drank water out of breath

-Do you want more? Day asked again, Night shook his head. Day then helped him back.

-What happened to me? Night asked in a low voice.

-You passed out. So I took you to the hospital, Day replied. Night looked at his brother and saw that he was clearly tired.

-Did Night cause trouble for Day again? asked the young man.

-Why do you say that, Night? For me, no matter how hard it is, I can do it for you. Don't ever say that again, Day replied and sat down in the chair next to Night's bed before they both fell silent.

-Night, Day calls his younger brother in a low voice.

-Yes, replied Night, turning to look at his brother.

-All the time I took care of you, did I push you too hard? Day asked softly.

Night looked at his brother with mixed feelings in his chest.

-Why do you ask that? Night immediately asked. He felt a pain in his heart when he saw his brother's sad face.

-Brother, I wanted to know everything, Brother, I wanted to know all this time. Did I do as well as your brother? Did I do right what our parents wanted me to do? Day repeated.

Night reached out to take his brother's hand, the warmth from Night's body quickly spreading to Day.

-P'Day is always a good big brother to Night… Night replied.

-If I was really good, Night wouldn't have suffered from what I did, said Day looking at his younger brother.

Night looked at Day with trembling eyes. He understood how much his brother was suffering.

Knock Knock...

There was a knock on the door of the room, when the door opened, two people entered.

Day turned to look before taking a deep breath. Night looked surprised at the two people who entered the room. He remembers that those two visited Day at his home when Night passed out.

-Nong Night, how are you, son? Gear's mother's voice asked.

-What are you doing here? Day asked softly.

-Day, we came to visit Nong Night... I hope Day doesn't kick out his parents, right? Gear's mother said again.

Day doesn't get along. Why is he so sensitive to Gear's mother? Gear's father is no big deal. But maybe because of Gear's mother, who acted and talked like her own mother, he is willing to lose.

-Good Night, these are Gus's parents, Day stopped saying Gear's name because it's still unacceptable.

Night's eyes widened as he realized that the two people in front of him were the parents of his loved ones.