CHAPTER - 30

Wait a minute, I think I'd better get Night to shore first. It's windy, he might get sick, Gear said.

- But I still want to play here, Night protested immediately.

"Rest, then we can continue driving," Gear said again. Night frowned slightly.

-If you get sick tonight from swimming. Don't complain, Night, Gear said sternly. Night's cheeks swelled as soon as he heard that.

-Okay, I'll take a break, agreed Night, but reluctantly. Gear smiled slightly, pleased that the small figure was speaking to him like that.

-What will you two do? Gear asked his friend and his brother. I still want to play, so go away guys, we'll stay a little longer.

Gus immediately turned to Four before Four told him to rest.

"Okay, let's play Gus for a while," Four said.

-Hmm, we'll go then, Gear said, before starting the engine and taking Night back to shore.

-Are you going to continue driving? Four asked Gus, looking out to sea.

-Um... Four... Do you think there are sharks around here? Gus asked.

Four looked at Gus puzzled.

-Why? Four asked.

- Well, I want to know. "I only remember the show Exploring the World," Gus said quietly.

-You're terrified, right? Four asked, Gus nodded.

-There must be sharks in the sea, in the Gulf of Thailand, our home. The ones you see a lot are tiger sharks, whale sharks, and black tip sharks as far as I can remember,” Four said seriously.

-And did they bite people? Gus asked curios.

-Sharks... You rarely hear about black tip sharks or whale sharks harming humans. But the tiger shark is quite ferocious, it is territorial, if someone disturbs its place, they will probably be bitten, explains Four again.

Gus turned his attention to Four.

-Four... Do you think I'm in this place? Gus asked, looking fearfully out to sea.

-Do you want to know? Four asked, a slight smile on his lips. Gus nodded gravely.

- Then I'll show you, said Four Gus looked at him puzzled.

-How? Gus asked, but before Four could say anything. The tall figure immediately fell into the sea.

¡Bum!

-Four bastard!! what the hell did you do why did you go there Gus shouted in shock.

-Uh...I'm willing to find out for you if there's a tiger shark around here, Four said with a smile as he swam by the jet ski while Gus sat alone.

-You're crazy!! Come on, if there really is one, what will you do? Gus shouted, his heart trembling and worried for Four. His hand gripped the handlebars of the jet ski tightly.

-Let's see if there are any sharks in this area, said Four again, diving around the area.

-Not! Go back, I don't want to know, I'll go back to the shore get out! Gus shouted over and over, feeling scared.

Suddenly, Four never returned to Gus, who began to riot on the jet ski. Four's body suddenly disappeared into the sea. Gus looked surprised. After that, Four came out of the water with a strange expression.

-Gus...Gus...Hugh...help me...there's actually a shark...Four jumped up and down, calling out to Gus. The little one was amazed to hear this.

Four bastards!! Can you swim here?... Quick... Four...!! cried the little boy in extreme fear and shock, until something terrible happened Gus was unaware of the danger his lover was in before him, until something happened.