CHAPTER - 12

-Wait a minute, park here, Night said when Gear entered the campus.

"Well, I can drop you off in front of the building," Gear said. Night turned to look at Gear.

"I said stop here, so stop now," Night said, making Gus look at his older brother and Night in confusion.

Gear frowned slightly but agreed to park the car as Night said.

-Gus, you go down first, I want to talk to Gear, Night said to his friend.

Gus groaned and got out of the car. As soon as his friend got out of the car, Night turned to look at Gear.

-When you have time? Night asked, his expression still nonchalant.

-Who? asked Gear.

-Damn it, Night said with a twisted face.

--Night I agree with everything we agreed. But can I ask you something? Gear asked.

-What the? asked the small figure

-When you talk to me can you talk to me like before? I'll call you Night, as for you, call me P'Gear as before. I don't want you to call me a bastard, okay? I'm not asking much of you, Gear said quietly.

-I'll try, replied Night shortly.

-Can you tell me when you have time? Night asked again.

-At noon, answered Gear.

-Hmm, he takes a break at the same time as me, so he orders food at the restaurant opposite the university where I met you the other day

You have to be on time, I don't want to sit and wait, said Night..

-Oh, what if you get there before me? Gear asked.

- No, I don't care, I have to go eat there. Is that okay? Night said and opened the door to get out of the car immediately, making Gear look at him in frustration.

The tall figure stood and watched the short figure and his brother enter the school building to go with their friends.

-Who brought you? Kyu asked the two friends.

-P'Gear, replied Night.

-With him? you're okay with it, right? May asked before reaching for Kyu's snacks.

-Damn it! Why do you like taking them from me so much? Why didn't you buy it? Kyu shouted to May who was standing next to him.

-Before asking about me? by the way, why did he scold you? Night asked.

-Okay, we didn't fight, Kyu said casually.

-Oh, and why did I see you ignoring May? Gus asked Kyu

-I'm not ignoring him, Kyu denied in a loud voice.

- He's not mad at me anymore, do you see the candy in his hand? May said jokingly. Kyu shrugged pretending not to care.

-Has Nott arrived yet? Night looked for another friend.

-Oh, I doubt I'll die easily said Kyu pointing to Night's back.

The little one turned to look and saw his friend walk in, his face red.

-What happened? Your face is red. Are you ok? Gus asked curiously.

-Oh, no, you don't go to college? Or expect a check, Nott warned them, before the friends walked to the school building.

-What did P'Fuu tell you? Night whispered to his friend as he walked up the stairs, Nott nodded slightly.

- Well, don't think too much about me. He and I are nothing, P'Fuu is like my big brother. Night said it again.