CHAPTER - 11

Hearing his friend and Fuu talking at the same time, Nott was confused.

-What... why Night? Nott chose to ask Night before asking the young man he was leading.

- No, you don't have to fool me. You just don't want to go back with P'Fuu, do you? Night said making Nott hesitate, plus Fuu's eyes look at him in the rear view mirror. This makes Nott not dare argue with Night.

-Why you do not want? Is it uncomfortable to be with me? Fuu asked in a calm tone.

- Oh, no, I'm... I remembered that I have to go buy some things. So I want to go buy them, Nott said.

-So, P'Fuu will take you after he drops me off. Isn't that right, P'Fuu? Night came back and told Fuu.

-Night, you better ask Nott first. Nott, do you want to go with me or not? Fuu said again.

-Do you hate P'Fuu?, asked Night.

-No, I don't hate him, I'm just worried. In case PFuu has some business and has to leave. Nott hurried to speak because he was afraid Fuu would misunderstand him and think he was angry.

-No, I have no business, Fuu said shortly, leaving Nott speechless.

-What happens? Night asked again.

-Well, if that's okay with P'Fuu, Nott said helplessly, before the three of them sat in silence the whole way, then they arrived in front of Night's house, Fuu parked the car in front of the gate.

-Nott, you can sit with P' Fuu in front now, Night said, so Nott opened the door to stand where Night was.

Night's small figure walked towards the door of the house, with Fuu getting out of the car and leading him to the door. Nott could only watch, but he could not hear them speak.

- Can you sit alone? Fuu asked him.

-Don't worry, Gus will come sleep with Night. P'Fuu, will he tell her the truth? What happens between Night and P'Fuu. Night wants to be careful with P'Fuu, Night said at the end.

Fuu smiled slightly before gently stroking Night's head.

- Stay at home, if something happens call me. Good? Night lay on the bed and thought about the confrontation he had with that person today.

-Gus, where are you going? Gear asked as he saw his brother carrying a small bag of clothes.

-My business, Gus answered angrily, seeing his brother with Four.

-Your brother asked nicely. Answer well, said Four.

-It's between me and my brother, why do you care? Gus said indifferently

-Can you please stop finding ways to argue with Four, Gus? can you tell me where you are going Gear tried to talk nicely to his younger brother.

-I'm going to sleep at a friend's house, replied Gus nonchalantly, looking at Four with hard eyes.

-Which friend's house? Gear asked again.

-From a friend, why do you ask? I'm not a kid, Gus said angrily.

-You can sleep at any friend's house except Kyu's house, Four said. Gus glared at him.

-What right do you have to stop me? Then why can't I go sleep at Kyu's place? He's my friend, Gus yelled.

Four growled but couldn't say anything as Gear stood up and looked at them both with clouded eyes.

-Four, you can watch TV in the living room. I want to talk to my brother, Gear said, looking at Four.