CHAPTER - 13

- Pens.. go out first. The woman turned to look at Gear in shock.

-What, is it Gear? asked the woman, just to be sure.

-Don't make me repeat it, okay? Gear said in a strained voice. The woman frowned at Night and Gus. Before holding Four's arm.

-Four, let's go! cried the woman.

"Go alone," Four said making the woman turn to look at him in shock. Gus stood nearby and looked at her mockingly.

-Four!! The woman screamed loudly. -Don't scream, Pens! Hurry up and leave, it's annoying!" Four said loudly, I don't like it when women are scandalous, the woman was shocked.

- They kicked you out, and you're still going to beg? Looking at the people, Gus said with satisfaction. The girl looked at him before picking up her bag and quickly walking away.

-Are you satisfied? Gear asked Night with an angry expression as he doesn't like scandals like this.

-Not yet, Night replied, causing Gear to immediately turn around.

-What else do you want? Gear asked nervously.

-My shirt is stained, don't you see? Night said again and Gear looked at him and remembered the previous incident.

-Wait, let's get a shirt from my car to change into, I bought one and got the wrong size, so we wouldn't wear it let's go, Gear said, so Night agreed.

-You don't have to feed me, I can eat myself, Gus said, Four chuckled, before reaching out to hug Gus who was sitting next to him and blocking him.

"But I'll feed you, my friend," Four said sternly.

-Four, it hurts! Let me go! Gus shouted as Four held him tightly.

-Gear tell your friend to let me go, Gus said to his brother when Four still wouldn't let him go.

"Stop playing, Four," said Gear, annoyed. Four agrees to release Gus.

-Damn you Idiot!! are you a dog Let go of my arm! Four whined as Gus bent down to bite his arm in anger before being released. That left Four's arm clearly marked by Gus' teeth.

-I think he's going to bruise, Gear said when he saw his brother's teeth. Four turned to look at Gus with a puzzled look, but said nothing.

- Brick, why are you so quiet today? Four turned to question his friend who was sitting quietly eating.

Many pairs of eyes looked at Brick in surprise, because Brick usually likes to talk and disturb others.

"Hmm...I've been sick, so I feel tired," he said.

-So how did you get here? can you drive Gear asked.

- Well, by taxi. Brick said but it made his friends look confused. Because it is known that Brick does not like to ride alone in a taxi.

- Then I'll take you, said Four.

-No...there's no need...well...wait...wait, someone from the house will come to pick me up," he immediately told Brick.

-Are you sure? Gear asked.

-So why do you ask so much? he said with the same expression but avoided Night's gaze that was staring at him

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Night's phone rings as Gear turns to look at the figure smiling little girl, this made Gear feel frustrated so he looked at Night's phone.

-Who's calling? Gear asked softly as he looked at the screen and read the names.

-Who is Day? asked Gear dryly.