CHAPTER - 21

Gus was amazed to hear this.

-Are you telling the truth, Four? Gus asked softly.

-You have to think about it. I don't know if my words are reliable for you these days or not, said Four.

- I... uh... I... the little one was speechless.

-What happens? Gear asked as he walked towards the living room and saw that his brother and friend had embarrassed expressions on their faces.

-Oh... no... Oh, Gear, why are you back in this state? Gus immediately asked his brother when he saw that Gear had more injuries on his face than the night before.

"Oh yeah, who did you fight?" Four asked, easing the awkward atmosphere between him and Gus.

-Neil, Gear said shortly, before sitting down on the couch.

-Seriously, where did you meet him? Gus asked immediately.

-In Night's house, he's friends with Ai' Day... Do you know about that, Gus? Gear turned to question his younger brother.

-Oh, I just found out at lunch. Before you come take me and Night to lunch, Gus replied, because Gear he already knew.

-How did you know? Four asked, Gus looking away for a moment before answering.

"He came to see Night at college," Gus said again.

-What the? He went to college. Why did not you tell me? Gear asked his younger brother sternly.

-Then why are you yelling at Gus, Gear? Four complained to his friend.

-Well, I didn't want you to fight with him, now who knew you would have a fight in Night's house? What about Day? P'Day wasn't there, was he? he asked. Gus thinking.

-Not. But when he came back. He kicked me out.. I want to punch Neil in the face again. He pretended to laugh at me Gear said angrily before picking up the phone and pressing the call button

Night's phone rang. This made the small figure that was sitting lying on the bed to pick it up immediately and then press accept.

-Hello, Night tried to force his voice not to tremble.

(--I'm home) Gear's voice said.

-Who told you to tell me? Night's voice was calm.

(--I want to hear your voice. So... I called first) Gear said.

It made Night's heart flutter again.

-Uh... did P'Day tell you something? Night asked softly. He was curious because he had come up to the room earlier.

(-Well, nothing, he just banned me from the house. That's all. I'm not his favorite like Neil, who can come and go from your house all the time,) Gear mumbled.

-What does this have to do with Neil? asked the little infidel.

(...............") Gear remained silent and did not answer.

-Gear, didn't you hear me? Night asked again.

(-You didn't know I was hurting you?) Gear asked leaving Night speechless.

-How would I know? So what do you care what happens to Neil? Night asked back.

(--Nothing, I'm not that important to you) Gear said again.

Night stifled a laugh, the stress from earlier much lessened.

-You said that, Night joked.

-What, are you a big bear? You're still a little arrogant, Night said.