SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 FU & Knot 🔞

Ah... ah... Phi... Brother Fu... ah... stop it... - said a small groan.

This caused the tall man who was crouching white neck-deep on the wide bed in his room to pause for a moment, before raising his head to look at his lover with delicious eyes. Knot looked at his lover with fearful eyes.

Why?-Fu asked softly with a kiss on the cheek.

I... no... I... - Knot didn't know what to tell his lover in a situation like this. So it was disconcerting.

If you're not ready yet, I won't force you. - said Fu, because he knew his lover's heart.

Knot looked at him with guilt in his heart.

- P'Fu, aren't you mad at me? - Knot asked, his voice shaking.

Fu kissed his lover's forehead gently.

I'm not angry, I understand. Let's go to sleep, but first I have to do something for a moment. - Fu said with a smile, causing Knot's face to turn pale.

Fu got up and walked to the bathroom. Knot looked at the bathroom door his lover had disappeared into with a grim expression on his face.

The two have been dating for over a year. Their families approve and are delighted that they both loved each other. Some days, Fu goes to sleep at Knot's house. Just like Knot will sleep at Fu's house too.

But they both never had more intimate contact with each other once, there were just a few small touches from outside.

-Why are you acting like this, Knot?-Knot speaks softly, insulting himself.

Before going to sleep, he thought about him and Fu until he fell asleep little by little.

Fu who came out of the bathroom, looked at her sleeping lover with a smile. He had never been angry with Knot for not doing anything to him and he knew the young man was still

afraid. Fu returned to bed, with a kiss on his lover's cheek.

Goodnight my love. - Fu said softly, before lying down on the bed while pulling Knot into a hug. Knot himself moved to his lover's chest like a habit.

Did you sleep well last night, Knot? - Fu's mother asked, while having breakfast in the dining room.

Yes. - Knot replied with a smile, before turning to thank Fu for taking the rice and putting it on a plate for him.

Are you going to the company, Fu? - asked Fu's father.

Yes. replied Fu.

Take good care of your Nong, it must be a fun job. - insisted Fu's father.

Knot's eyebrows furrowed in fervor, as Fu's parents also love Knot.

Ah daddy, taking care of my Nong Knot is more than that. When he's playing, he doesn't care about me. - Fu teased him, Knot immediately grimaced.

Wow, Brother Fu. I'm not that addicted to games, I'm just playing to relieve stress. - Knot said hoarsely, so Fu just laughed.

After eating breakfast, Fu took Knot to his call center. The company's employees raised their hands to honor Fu and greet Knot in a friendly manner, before the two entered Fu's office.

When he arrived, he already turned on the game to play. Why did you say you're not a game-addicted child? - Fu joked when he saw his lover walking to turn on the video game.

- Brother Fu, I will continue yesterday's game. I haven't passed the checkpoint yet. said Knot in a low voice, Fu smiled a little.

Go play, I'm kidding. It's good for Knot to sit here and play in front of my eyes, it's better than going somewhere else where I can't see. - said Fu, making Knot smile and go