CHAPTER - 40

After Gear got into the car, followed by Day, Day's tall figure drove straight to his apartment.

-Wait here, I'll go upstairs to get some things. You don't have to obsess or disappear. If Fuu comes, tell him to wait a minute, Day said before getting out of the car and going up to his room.

After a while, Fuu drove the car.

-Hey, how did you get here Gear? Fuu asked in shock as he parked the car next to Day's car and saw Gear sitting in the car.

-I'm here with Night's brother, Gear answered.

-Is it true that Neil actually took Night, right? Gear asked again, Fuu nodded.

Day soon came out of the room and walked towards the car with an angry expression.

"He's in the suburbs around Khlong 6, apparently at his family's house," Day said, remembering that Neil had another house he'd left behind. But there are people who come to clean regularly. Neil rarely stays, because he was a little far, when he heard Fuu immediately got into Day's car.

Night's small, anesthetized figure lay on a wide bed in one of the bedrooms, with Neil sitting on the balcony smoking, it was getting a little cold.

Knock Knock

The door rang before anyone opened it.

-Neil. Phut and I are going to buy rice, do you want anything?” asked a young man's voice.

-Also buy some rice for Night. And buy me some liquor, here's some money, Neil said, handing the money to his junior.

When the servant left, Neil was standing outside the balcony waiting. Night's small figure was roused by Neil's discussion with his junior.

A moment later, the little one felt a growing headache from the effect of the anesthetic.

--Ow....ow! Night groaned in pain. This made Neil turn and look before going straight in to see him.

-What happened to Night? Neil asked, a little worried for Night, before remembering that Neil had done something, the small figure turned to look around.

-Where we are? Night asked with a start as she realized she wasn't at the hospital or home.

-At my house, why does your head hurt? Neil asked as he placed his hand on Night's forehead. But, the small figure moved away. This made Neil freeze immediately.

-Why do you hate my touch so much Night?!! Neil shouted loudly.

This made Night shiver with fear, thinking about the day in which Neil tried to abuse him.

-P'...Neil...Neil, please take Night
back... Night's sick Neil knows it, Night said hoarsely.

- Well, I know, that's why I brought him Night here to take care of him. Does not exist no one better to take care of Night than me, you know? Neil said firmly.

-P'Neil, P'Neil, don't do this, Night wants to go back to P'Day, Night answered Neil with a trembling voice.

-Do you want to go back to Day or Gear?! Neil shouted angrily.

Night wanted to bend over and stand up, but was afraid of falling from the dizziness. The small figure began to have tears in her round eyes. His body heat is still there.

"Neil is scaring Night," said the small figure, in case Neil felt any sympathy.

-Then what should I do? Does Night even love me?! Neil said still loudly, he walked over to the bed, laying Night on his back astride him.