CHAPTER - 36

--Night! Fuu's voice called out as she saw Night's small figure walk into the house with a dejected expression. If this dear friend left, he would certainly have been careful with Gear.

-P' Fuu...huh, Night reached to hug the tall figure and sobbed again. After he left Gear, from the time he got in the car until he got to Bangkok, he didn't speak to anyone, not even Day.

-Go to your room Night, Day said softly. Fuu quickly led the small figure into the room.

-Take a shower and change your clothes first, then go to bed. I'm going to pick up Nott after school. Nott is very worried about you, you know? Your friends including May and Kyu. They are all worried about you NIght, Fuu said as the small figure sat at the foot of the bed, Fuu brought her a towel, Night received him as she was still crying.

-Are you hungry? have you eaten anything Fuu asked worriedly, knowing his best friend Day's habits, he probably wouldn't have thought to ask Night something.

Day is a very gentle person, but he loves and cares for his only brother more than anything, although he rarely shows his love, so he comes across as a heartless person at times.

-Phi... I'm not hungry... Night can't eat anything, said the small figure. The feeling of pain in his heart persisted all the time.

-Then go take a shower and rest first. When you wake up, you might be hungry. I'll buy you some food just in case, Fuu said before leaving Night alone in the room.

Fuu didn't want to ask the small figure anything, where she had gone and why she ran away.

Coup!!

Neil's tall figure immediately took refuge behind him.

-Hey, what's going on? Why will you hit each other like that? Fuu, who came down, hurried over to his two friends. After seeing Day's intense punch in Neil's face.

Neil raised the back of his hand and wiped the blood that was seeping out of the corner of his mouth from Gear's previous blow. Day looked at Neil.

-This is your reward for my trust in you, Day said firmly, before looking at Fuu in confusion.

-What's up with you? Why did not you tell me? Day turned to ask the other person.

-What's wrong with me? I'm confused, Fuu asked.

-Neil did something bad to my little brother. Why didn't you think to tell me, Fuu? Day said again, Fuu paused for a moment before looking at Neil in disbelief.

- Well, your brother begged me not to tell you. He doesn't want you two to get into trouble, Fuu said.

-But, Night told Day, said Neil with a gracious smile on his lips.

"If you weren't my friend, Neil, I'd put you in the ground," Day said again. Neil was silent.

-If you don't want to be hit by me. I order you to stop thinking, to stop loving Night. There are other people who are interested in reaching you, you can go with anyone, but not my brother, Day said in a stern voice.

- You're still going to hit me... because I can't stop loving Mr. Night anyway. Like you could make Night stop loving that bastard!! Neil shouted at him. Day looked at his friend's face, trying not to give in to his emotions.

-Hey, it's time to stop biting. Hell, go back to the hotel first. It's been many days that we haven't been able to rest, Fuu said to stop the fight between his best friends.

-Oh, I'll go first... I'll be back later, Neil said before leaving Day's house. Day slumped on the couch in frustration.

-Damn, he'd better not come, Day said angrily, gritting his teeth. Fuu turned to look at his friend who also had tired eyes.