CHAPTER - 34 🔞

A/N :- This chapter contains Smut of Gear and Night . I just split this chapter for better understanding.

Hope you all enjoy Reading dears.

"Finish changing and go to bed," said Gear to the small figure who had already left the bathroom to change.

- Don't you take a bath, Gear? Night asked.

-Are you going to shower after me?

If you are sleepy, you can sleep more

first, Gear said, before disappearing

in the bathroom.

Night climbed into bed, thoughtful as he looked at the bathroom door.

After a while, Gear came out and got his also changed clothes. Gear smiled a little seeing Night's small figure sleeping on the wide bed, the tall figure walked over to look at himself in front of the mirror before turning on the light orange from the head of the bed and turn off the light.

Center of the room. The tall figure lay in the empty space next to the short figure. Gear looked at his lover with loving eyes as he caressed his cheeks lightly before sighing. Being able to sleep next to Night will not be easy, you will have to force yourself not to release your emotions.

If Gear wants to do it, it can do it anytime. But, Gear doesn't want Night to feel bad because the story of Gear and Night having sex and what happened the first time isn't very memorable. The tall figure moved a little away from Night and lay down with her back to him because she didn't want to smell his small body, she didn't want to remember how much she loved him.

-Hmmm... Gear made a sound as he began to feel Night's slender hand move to hug him from behind. Gear feels Night's hand caressing his belly.

- Night, what are you doing? Gear asked softly. The small figure's face was stuck behind him

-Gear... let's do it, Night said in a sweet voice. Gear was so stunned as soon as he heard.

-What you say? Gear asked, still not turning to his lover. Night didn't answer, instead moving his hand to the sensitive part of Gear's body. The tall figure quickly turned to his lover. He found Night staring at him with trembling eyes.

- Gear... let's do it, said the small figure.

-Night, are you drunk or a sleepwalker? Gear asked just to be sure.

-I'm not drunk and I'm not a sleepwalker, I want to spend time with you. I want you to hold me tonight because when we get back I don't know what will happen to the two of us, Night said with a shaky voice.

-Night Gear said the small figure's name in a low voice. Gear is now sitting down. Night was still curled up. It wasn't long before Gear could say otherwise. Night's small figure moved towards Gear.

A small hand quickly reached into Gear's pajamas, who was stunned by Night's tuft.Gear quickly grabbed Night's hand.

-Night... Honestly, have you done this to someone before? Gear asked curiously because he was so different now from the innocent Night.

-I've never done this with anyone but you... I learned from movies on CDs... both movies and

from the books. My brother bought them for me to study before I come back to you. I haven't done this with anyone else. Do you believe me?, replied Night looking at his lover guilty or he was afraid that his lover was angry because at first he wanted to get it back just to get revenge.

-So you're not mad at me, Night? I've hugged a lot of people since you-" Gear said bluntly. Night shook his head.

-If you hugged someone else before, I don't care. Please, from now on you can only hug me, Night said.