CHAPTER - 28

Gear, I want to stay here. The atmosphere is good, Night shakes Gear's arm. The tall figure smiled.

-Okay, let's eat at that restaurant. What are Four and Gus talking about? Gear turned to ask his friend and little brother.

-Oh, Night wants to stay here. Even though I said I wanted them to go somewhere else, you chose to stay in this restaurant anyway, right? Gus joked with his older brother.

-Yes, answered Gear immediately. It made Night smile. Before the four entered a restaurant that had seating in air-conditioned rooms and outside on the balcony, an employee immediately came out to welcome them.

-How many? the young man asked as he smiled at Night.

-Four, replied Night.

-Do you want to stay inside or outside? asked the waiter again. Night turned to look at the three for their opinion.

-It's better to stay outside, Night. The weather isn't that hot, Gus offered.

-Well, let's sit outside, Night turned to tell the employee, before he led them to a table on the terrace that was a short distance from the beach…

-What would you like to order? asked the waiter.

-Gear, what do you want to eat? Let's see the menu, Night told the tall figure on the chair next to him to say what he wanted.

Gear looked at the male waiter instead of looking at the menu in his hand.

-If you want something to eat, just ask. I can eat anything. Gus, you can order anything just in case, Gear turned to his brother before looking back at the employee who was still looking at Night.

Both Four and Gear left the job of ordering food to Night and Gus. When they finished ordering, the male employee went back to work.

-What are you doing Gear? Night asked Gear who was sitting next to him.

"Nothing," Gear said flatly.

-No, really, since I entered this restaurant, you've only been frowning. If you don't want to stay in this restaurant, you can tell me. Night said expressing himself, because he thought the tall figure didn't want to eat in this restaurant, but he agreed to stay in this restaurant because he didn't want to upset Night.

"I was mad at that employee just now," Gear said.

- Why? Four asked curiously.

-Didn't you see him looking at Night? His eyes were so sweet and bright, Gear said in an irritated tone.

-At what point did I not notice? Night asked.

-How will you know what's wrong, if you only looked at the menu. Learn to notice who is looking at you. So you'll know how to be more careful, Gear said. Night immediately frowned.

--So what about you? That's why you got so mad at me. Bastard. You're too spoiled. Are you in a bad mood because you flirted with me? Night said immediately.

- Then why are you arguing? Aren't there enough stressful things already? Gus said. This made Gear freeze his thoughts, but Night still frowned, displeased with Gear, but they didn't say anything else.

The drinks were served by the same waiter. This time, both Gus and Four noticed the employee, who was doing exactly what Gear said, the waiter was giving Night a steady look. But, Night's little body wasn't willing to worry about anything right now.

- I don't know how many beers he ordered you? asked the waiter.

-2 beers, 2 Cokes, said Four.

-Water, the waiter said, placing a glass of water in front of Night before giving him a smile. Night sat quietly, paying no attention to