CHAPTER - 34 🔞

"Since you dare say that, don't change your mind anytime soon, Gus," Four said softly. The effect of alcohol does not make it difficult for Four to wake up. In addition, in his arms now rests a small and soft figure that he dreamed of one day being embraced with love.

-I won't change my mind, Four, Gus answered immediately and didn't have to say much. The tall figure gently caressed Gus' small body on the wide bed.

-I'm going to start teaching you now, said Four with a smile. Gus nodded slowly.

Before Four's warm lips landed on his thin lips as he gently sucked them and began to slowly insert his tongue.

Gus's mouth opened slightly as well, a hot tongue playfully entwining with the small tongue before exiting with fervor.

Four had to hold his heart not to rush too fast so that Gus wouldn't get scared and keep up with this chapter of love. The strong hand moved slowly down Gus's shirt, when Four's hands touched Gus's cold, smooth skin, he was startled by the unfamiliarity, giving him goosebumps. Gus' thin hand was held around Four's neck, pulling their bodies closer to each other, even though it was clothing, but their heat easily traveled from one to the other.

-Ummm... umm a sweet moan echoed in his throat as Four sucked on his tongue making Gus shiver.

Four slowly parted their lips.. Their eyes locked, before the tall figure slowly curled into the crook of Gus's white neck.

-F... Four... hmmm, the small figure began to moan. Gus's shirt was easily removed by his lover.

Four reached out and pulled his shirt off his body as well, before landing on Gus's delicate body once more. This time, flesh meets flesh, which makes more and more demands. Four's hot tongue circled Gus's chest until he closed his eyes as his chest tingled, making a faint gasping sound, making Gus embarrassed and not daring to open his eyes

to look at her lover.

The hot tongue began to trail down the silky chest creating many love marks until Gus felt pain in the area where Four had given him one of the marks.

-Open your eyes, Four said trembling. The small figure slowly opened her eyes.

-I'm holding you right now. "You have to look at me," Four told Gus, his face turning red and he jumped as Four's strong hand suddenly focused on the center of his body.

-Ah... Four... the figure slowly called out the name of the lover or Four smiled, satisfied with the state of the small figure that squirms a little from one side to the other until the small hips are in place.

Strong hands slowly began to unbutton Gus's pants. Gus immediately raised both hands to cover his face in embarrassment, sensing that he was empty in front of his lover.

Four chuckled a bit. Instead, Gus continued to cover himself, raising his hands to put them over his face.

-Okay, so you're not embarrassed here, right? Four said as he placed his hands on the small body's trembling heart.

-Ah... mmm... no kidding, Gus immediately lowered his hands and hit Four's hand.

- No, I'm not kidding. It's called emotional stimulation, Four said with a smile, making Gus blush.

Four got off the bed to take off his pants. Gus immediately stepped back, before realizing that the bed had moved slightly as Four's tall body had risen.

"Get up and sit down first," Four said, helping Gus sit down.

The little one immediately reached for a blanket to cover his own body, but Four grabbed the blanket and tossed it to the floor of the room before lifting the small figure into his strong lap.