02

  Conversations in sign language              would be in Italics

(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

Tapping on his shoulder made him turn towards her, a big smile adorning his adorable face. "Hey, Handsome!" His smile only grew brighter as he greeted her with a hug. "Missed you, Butterfly" the nickname he had given the girl, made her lips curl upwards.

Nicknames are more comfortable than real names in sign language to communicate.Eunho was always the loving and kind boy since they were younger. "Why are you here?" the smile was replaced by a scowl as she heard his voice.

If Ha Eunho was the angel in HanByeol's life, his younger brother, Ha Eungyeol, was the devil. There wasn't any particular reason that the two disliked each other's company, they just did.

"I came to meet my dear friend!" ignoring his mumbles that he was passing under his breath, HanByeol laced her hands through Eunho's arms. Seeing her gesture, Eungyeol immediately pushed her away.

"What's your problem? Huh?" the two were continuously bickering whenever they met. They just didn't get along, always getting under each other's skin. "You're taking my brother away from me!" Eungyeol spoke, closing in on her.

"He's with you all the time and he probably loves my company more than a boring person like you" HanByeol tried her level best to get on his nerves with her snarky remarks and it was absolutely working.

"Stop it!" Eunho intervened between their petty argument, "Let's go the new cafe! My treat!" clinging onto Eunho from both the sides, Eungyeol and HanByeol were still busy fighting over Eunho's possession.

It didn't matter to HanByeol that Eungyeol was his brother. According to her, no one can stop her from spending time with Eunho.

"I'll place the order" Eungyeol was utterly tired from yelling and screaming so much before and so he decided it was best if didn't invest more time with her. Because if he did, the both would be back at square one, arguing and degrading each other.

"How's the preparation for your tournament going on?" Eunho shrugged at her query which caused HanByeol to raise her brows in confusion. "What's wrong?" HanByeol didn't need to be a genius to decipher that something was wrong with the boy and so she placed out her concern.

"I feel Eungyeol is better at the sport than me! He should probably participate in the tournament" Due to being born deaf, it wasn't easy for Eunho to come forward and take up activities as such, especially not competitions.

Gazing over at Eungyeol who was busy scrolling on his phone due to the long waiting line, HanByeol took Eunho's hands in her own. "Eungyeol just wants to help you and therefore he accompanies you to the training.

I had asked him if he liked the sport and he straight up said 'No'. He wants you to shine and no doubt, you shine brighter than anyone in the team I've seen so far" her words spread a feeling of encouragement across Eunho's chest, eager to win the tournament for both Eungyeol and HanByeol.

"Here's your chocolate chip milkshake and your Iced Americano" Eungyeol placed the beverages down on the table while the bickering duo didn't fight with words now but started glaring at each other.

"You two look great together, you know?!" Eunho regretted saying such things as both of them aggressively yelled and showed a big 'NO'