13

Ha Eungyeol was already in a pissed off mood due to his argument with Seo HanByeol the night before and his mood only worsened when he had to help Choi Sekyung in running away from the flea market

"If you weren't going to accept Yichan, then you shouldn't have given him any hope" Eungyeol kept going on and on about how Sekyung shouldn't have challenged Yichan to make a band and then suddenly leave for The States.

"He's working hard-" the words were caught up in his throat as he recognised the girl passing their table while sipping on her coffee. "Seo HanByeol" catching upto her, the boy had wished to apologise for his behaviour but HanByeol didn't pay him any heed and kept heading on her way.

"HanByeol-ah!" Yet no reply from her. HanByeol walked with a straight face, ignoring his existence. "Do I perhaps know you?" According to HanByeol, she was doing exactly what Eungyeol had requested of her.

"I'm sorry for yesterday" Not wanting to gain any attention, HanByeol turned to a deserted alley. "Did I know you yesterday? I can't remember!" She wasn't joking, no trace of smile on her face which Eungyeol implied that he had messed up big time.

"I'm sorry, I have somewhere to be" and with that, Eungyeol was left alone in the alley, remorse filling his being. The only companion he had in this time, left, only because of his anger and jealousy.

Yes, after mulling on the thought as to why he had gotten so upset, Eungyeol concluded that there were 2 reasons behind his weird behaviour.

1 : Choi Sekyung was already out of the way as she left for abroad but if Seo HanByeol was the one Yichan falls for, then it would be a mess.

2 : He felt upset even at the thought of HanByeol dating anyone.

The few droplets of water turned to harsh downpour of rain as Eungyeol rushed to the convenience store to buy an umbrella.

"It's odd" he muttered to himself, "If Dad falls in love with Sekyung and if she accepts his love then me and Eunho won't be born" he dreaded his words. "I need to make sure Mom and Dad meet soon or else everything will be doomed."

Ha Eungyeol was on his way to meet Yichan, just like he had promised to. Countless sighs escaped his lips as he kept recalling his argument with HanByeol. He couldn't find peace knowing she is drifting far away from him while he's not doing anything.

On the other hand, Seo HanByeol wasn't really upset with his request to stop seeing Yichan. Whereas, she understood where he was coming from but she couldn't forget his harsh tone and words. "Stop seeing me" those words had stuck to her more than any other.

Eungyeol was the only one she could turn to in her difficult times and the way she had been getting treated in her own house, he was her only escape but now he didn't want to meet her and so that's what she complying by.

"Take it. You'll catch a cold" Eungyeol lent his umbrella to a girl who was drenching herself in the rain. Rushing towards the Ice Cream parlour, he witnessed Yichan and Sekyung standing infront of each other.

Right across Eungyeol placed was HanByeol, completely disheveled by the outpouring rain. The female was muddled at the scene taking place in front of her. From what she had heard, Choi Sekyung had left to study abroad but here the female was, flesh and blood.

"Choi Sekyung?" Yichan exclaimed. Far behind them stood a crestfallen CheongAh.

"I came too late"