14

"Hey" Sekyung called out to Eungyeol who was propped outside her house, hands stuffed in his pocket

"Hey" Sekyung called out to Eungyeol who was propped outside her house, hands stuffed in his pocket. Though he had convinced himself that he wasn't curious of Yichan' conversation with Choi Sekyung, he couldn't hold himself back.

"Don't ever appear infront of Yichan again" Eungyeol felt a pang in his chest when he remembered that he had hurt HanByeol with the same words that he had thrown at Sekyung.

"Seo HanByeol?!" He saw a female figure limping ahead of him and quickly entering a convenience store. Sprinting towards the store, Eungyeol peered inside to witness HanByeol cleaning a wound on her knees.

"HOW DID YOU GET HURT?" his articulation was frantic, as Eungyeol immediately crouched in front of her. "Hey, Sir! I told you I didn't know you-" he snatched the medicine from her and began helping her, hearing her wince now and then.

"Thanks for the help but I wish you could stay away from me" Eungyeol took in her appearance, the female still being a little soaked with the rain. "You'll catch a cold if you stay like this" Swatting his arms away from her, HanByeol scrambled on her way.

"Look, I already apologised" with her injured leg, she couldn't get away from the boy any faster, limping and stumbling on her way. "And I said, I don't know you" Having enough of her silent treatment, Eungyeol grabbed her hands, twisting her towards him.

Tears pooled in her eyes at the wounds that ached with the gesture but unlike the last time, Eungyeol had taken note of her watering eyes and wincing. "What's wrong?" his brows were creased with worry, "I asked WHAT'S WRONG?" yanking her hands away from his grip, HanByeol hissed in pain even more.

Eungyeol hurried to fold the sleeves of her jacket up, startled, backing away from her. "What? Why?!" The boy was shaken at how her hand were filled with scars, blood and wounds. "What's going on? Huh? Tell me!"

He immediately brought her in a embrace, his breathing picking up and coming out heavier and raspier. "It's none of your business" With much force, HanByeol staggered her way out of his embrace.

"SEO HANBYEOL!" Eungyeol yelled, tears streaming down his face. Noticing the salty water drip down his eyes, HanByeol's eyes instantly softened. "Look at yourself, will you? Who did it?"

Eungyeol was choking on air, almost having a panic attack but he tried calming himself down. The horrid image of her wounds, continuously replaying in his mind. His mind focused on the burn marks from smoked ciggerates in particular, a memory from the past haunting him. The time when his house got caught up in a fire when a half burnt ciggerate bud spread the fire.

"We can talk about this later" With that she left a heartbroken and crestfallen Eungyeol with his own thoughts. A shudder passed through his body, even imagining the pain HanByeol would've felt when she was-

"Could you atleast come to an agreement before yelling at me?" Yichan complained at the various angered exclaimations thrown at him. "MAJOO-YAH! I DON'T WANT TO!" A whining and grunting noise caught their attention as their manager, MaJoo was dragging HanByeol with him.

"Jihyo-yah! Come on!" They were already at their practice room, feeezing at the 4 staring at the pair. "H-Hey!" HanByeol timidly waved at them, or you could say Han Jihyo.

"Oh, Jihyo-yah! You're here!" Yichan had requested MaJoo to go to Seowon High, to pick up Jihyo. Yichan had wanted her to be with them in their first practice.

"Hi!" HyunYul was profusely bashful and shy around the girl, which made her burst out laughing. "You play the bass very well" The compliment had darkened his blush even more, a much dark shade of red adorning his face.

"T-thanks" HyunYul scratched his neck in shyness. All the while, Eungyeol kept glaring at the flirting pair. "Let's begin the practice now" He acclaimed out loud, causing HanByeol and HyunYul to split up and make way towards their own positions.

HanByeol sat on the stairs with MaJoo while the band began their practice. The female couldn't help but gush over their perfect singing, instrumentals and performance.

"YOU'LL WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING" HanByeol sprung upto her feet as soon as the song ended. Complimenting each one of them, except Eungyeol who was saddened at that.

"Your vocals have improved so much" She patted Yichan' back as they hugged, "And you play the drum like a rockstar, can't believe you're a Church Oppa" SiGuk grinned at that while hitting his drumsticks together.

"SeBum-ah!" No words could explain how entranced she was with the mellow yet powerful notes played by the Pianist. "Well, words would fall short if I complimented you" HyunYul once again had blush dusting his cheeks.

"You'll did well" Eungyeol awaited for his turn to be praised but was extremely disappointed when he got none. Nodding to himself, he felt a clap on his back. Yichan saying to him, "Whatever issue you two have, better solve it fast"