21

"HAN JIHYO" Yichan woke up with a jerk, panic evident on his face at the realisation of his bestfriend, HanByeol being injured

"HAN JIHYO" Yichan woke up with a jerk, panic evident on his face at the realisation of his bestfriend, HanByeol being injured. "Where is she?" He frantically grabbed onto the arm of a nurse who was tending to a patient besides his own bed.

Startled at the sudden interruption, the nurse tried calming the male down. "You're talking about the friend who was involved in the fight with you?" bopping his head repetitively, Yichan scourged around the hospital room for any signs of HanByeol.

"She is admitted in the ICU right down the hall-" Without waiting any further for the female to complete her words, Yichan sprung to his feet and ran bare foot across the hallway.

He made a swift turn down the passage as the words 'ICU' was reflected in his eyes in big, bold letters. "Where do you think you're going, patient?" A male nurse immediately stopped Yichan from barging into the room.

"That's my friend inside" The teen tried to capture a glance of HanByeol but he couldn't due to the towering male, blocking his view. "Is she..okay?" Yichan hoped to the heavens that the girl was alright and in high hopes like always.

"Your friend suffered a concussion to her head. She is resting now" Breathing in a deep sigh, Yichan held himself from falling to the ground. "Thank God she is alright"

"These punks didn't even bother dropping by" an angered MaJoo searched the room for his fellow band mates but didn't see any sight of them. On cue, Yichan dragged open the door of the cabinet and out came, stumbling and tumbling, a perplexed SiGuk and SeBum.

"That egoistic bastard" MaJoo was pissed as HyunYul hadn't showed upto check up on Yichan, "Forget you! Atleast he could've checked up on Jihyo" With a sudden gush of air blowing on their face, the four males turned to see a bruised up HyunYul laying on the hospital bed.

"H-Hey! What happened to your face?" SeBum immediately dropped down his worry, "I got into a fight with the Jindo dogs while trying to apply the posters on the streets" With a single jump, he was out of the bed and patting Yichan' back in encouragement.

"You look fine" sucking a breath, the male shook his head. "But can't say the same for Jihyo" His friends had knew for the fact that HyunYul didn't just posses a mere, little crush on HanByeol and rather really liked the girl.

"The doctor said she'll be up and alright in no time" Yichan tried reassuring his friend which he had succeeded as he noticed a small tug on his lips. "Yeah I know. That girl is hella strong"

The group of friends discussed on how they had tried searching for Ha Eungyeol, stuck posters and  distributed pamplets but still hadn't got any clue on as to where the teen might've been.

"Can't we go and sit in Jihyo's room?" A desperate HyunYul asked but only got more desperate as he received NO as an answer. "Who told you we got beaten up by a gang?" With his pride on line, Yichan began narrating a not-so-true story which had occurred the previous day.

"Why would I die?" With a big mouth, Yichan tried bluffing and exaggerating how Choi Sekyung had saved him and HanByeol but was startled when Sekyung had suddenly appeared in her glorious presence.

"What?" According to the male's memory, He was sure that they were rescued by Sekyung but he later realised that it wasn't her but Yoon CheongAh who had helped them. "She is my friend? Yes, my friend" A stuttering Sekyung mumbled in a rushed tone, trying to hide her mistake.

"Hi" Yichan sat besides the bed HanByeol was occupying, "You're okay right?" Seo HanByeol had finally woken up from her temporary coma and was grinning at her bestfriend. "I should be the one asking you that, Jihyo-yah!"

With a small giggle, HanByeol brought the boy in an embrace which led his eyes to water. "I wanted..to get up and save you" Yichan had broken down into loud sobs, his heart finally feeling light at the sight of his female bestfriend alive and recuperating infront of him.

"I thought a man never cries" Though she wholly and solely believed that every men deserve to breakdown and cry sometimes, HanByeol despised seeing Yichan so broken and helpless and attempting to lighten the mood, she had spoken those words.

"I'm going to go and thank Yoon CheongAh for saving us" shaking her head and chuckling, "I knew you were upto no good when I noticed you weren't in your hospital gown" HanByeol had begun to know Ha Yichan, inside and out. The female was aware of his antics and his behaviour.

"Grandma always says to be grateful to people when they help you" He straightened out his jacket that he had borrowed from MaJoo before he was out on his way. "Yichan-ah"

"What about Ha Eungyeol? Do you know where he is?"

"We haven't found him yet"