06

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING TO THIS TO ME?" HanByeol witnessed Eungyeol's perplexed expression as she hurried her way towards him, "What's going on here?" Immediately wrapping her arms around the boy, she sheilded him from the female yelling at Eu...

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING TO THIS TO ME?" HanByeol witnessed Eungyeol's perplexed expression as she hurried her way towards him, "What's going on here?" Immediately wrapping her arms around the boy, she sheilded him from the female yelling at Eungyeol.

Another voice resounded the scene as Yichan jumped his way towards the trio. "You two know each other?" The girl gestured towards Eungyeol and Yichan, HanByeol further pushing Eungyeol behind her.

"I don't know what's going-" HanByeol was cut off by the girl's warning, "You two! Don't ever appear infront of me!" HanByeol was completely muddled at the commotion taking place infront of her and before she knew it, Yichan was yanking Eungyeol by his collar.

"WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE SEKYEONG CRY?" HanByeol snapping out of her trance, planted herself between the two. "BACK OFF HA YICHAN!" she was beyond upset at the way he was talking to Eungyeol, "Or what?" YiChan threatened her, closing in on her.

"Wait-" Eungyeol now replaced her position as he pushed away YiChan with force on his hands, "Screw you'll" Yichan yelled in frustration before heading on his way.

"So you're saying, your father joined a band because he wanted to impress Sekyung and he lied about Aunty CheongAh being his first love?" Rubbing her finger across her chin, HanByeol tried processing the information she had just received from Eungyeol.

"If they end up together than you're done for, Ha Eungyeol" She was trying to stiffle a laugh but she failed miserably, "My whole existence is on line and you're snickering about it!?" Eungyeol scoffed at her actions.

"Just imagining how blissful my life would be without you in it" A refreshing expression replaced the laughing one on her face, "Right. Even Hyung wouldn't be in it then!" Her face suddenly turned sour with even the thought of it.

"Then we need to make sure they don't end up together but since your dad married your mom then we wouldn't need to do anything. Life will play itself out" Nodding at her words, Eungyeol was immersed in his thoughts.

"What about you?" sighing deeply at his question, "Apparently my mom had run away from her house and she still hasn't returned which is a good thing for me." "What do you plan on doing then?"

HanByeol shrugged her shoulder, refusing to say anything further but she deep down knew the answer. HanByeol would make sure that her parents didn't meet so that she wouldn't have been born and left suffer in the future.

"I don't know. I'll just figure it out or something!"