07

"Look it's your dad" HanByeol pointed towards the row of houses and infront of one of them stood YiChan promising Sekyung something

"Look it's your dad" HanByeol pointed towards the row of houses and infront of one of them stood YiChan promising Sekyung something. Lacing his fingers through her hand, Eungyeol pushed the both of them behind a tree from where the other two could notice them clearly.

"It's better if we just stand ahead. THIS TREE AIN'T DOING SHIT" Eungyeol immediately shushed her down while peeking his head from behind the tree.

HanByeol heard Yichan complain, "He followed me even here?" Rolling her eyes at the giveaway of their presence by Eungyeol, she grabbed the hood of his jacket and pulled him back. Eungyeol felt a lump forming in his throat as he noticed that they were just inches apart, especially their lips.

"Atleast try camouflaging, will you?" But all the heat of the moment dissolved when she smacked his head in exasperation. "STOP peeking your head out-" HanByeol halted in her words as Eungyeol had stumbled his way out and Yichan stood there, glaring at him.

Eungyeol, not knowing what to do, kept glancing between the two of them. Annoyed at Eungyeol, Yichan grabbed his hands and began to drag the boy away. On instincts, Eungyeol took hold of HanByeol, tugging the girl with him.

Choi Sekyung who was busy witnessing the tug of war, frowned when she saw HanByeol waving at her cheerfully. HanByeol just didn't want it to be awkward with her after their little encounter at school and so she resorted to this gesture.

HanByeol passed on an exasperated sigh as she watched Eungyeol rant to Yichan about how he should stop pursuing Sekyung and predict what his and her future would look like.

Having enough of the their bickering, the girl was about to head onto her own way but halted when Eungyeol begged her to keep her company. Ha Yichan, tired of the weird boy's behaviour started to run away but Eungyeol being persistent, bolted behind him.

Left with no choice but to follow, HanByeol was once again getting dragged by Eungyeol. "Wait?!" Propping her hands on her knees, she was thankful that the two had finally put an end to their crazy marathon.

"SNAIL GUESTHOUSE?" Peering at the signboard, HanByeol remembered the times when Eunho bragged about his Great Grandmother running a guesthouse in the past and the place being extremely popular or so.

"Isn't this your Great Grandmother's GUESTHOUSE?!" Eungyeol nodded at her before tugging onto her sleeves and entering the place, "We can't trespass, Eungyeol-ah"

HanByeol stifled a laughter at the scene playing infront of her. Yichan was getting his ass kicked by his grandmother. Without knowing her laughter had rippled through the traditional household, grabbing everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry?!" She buried her face in Eungyeol's chest, trying to control the laughter. Patting her back twice or thrice, Eungyeol warned her to stop and the girl was finally able to hold on her snickering session.

"Teacher!" Yichan abruptly fell onto Eungyeol, begging him with his eyes. "He's my teacher!" Eungyeol glanced at HanByeol, unsure of what really was happening. The girl though, understood what Yichan was doing just nodded and urged Eungyeol to play along.

After a series of event, including Eungyeol being tested by Yichan' grandmother and the boys succeeding, HanByeol was about to head out. "I'll get going now"

"I never got your name" Yichan asked her, "Han Jihyo" She introduced herself properly. "You should wait for dinner" Nodding slowly, she sat herself besides the duo who were still bickering about something.

During all the commotion she felt a burning gaze on her. The moment she raised her head to see which boy it was, HanByeol noticed how Yichan had jerked his head at the other direction. Brushing it off, she played with her fingers.

"Dinner is ready!" A sweet voice called out to them.