18

Seo HanByeol had scurried away the moment the sunlight had hit her face

Seo HanByeol had scurried away the moment the sunlight had hit her face. Squinting her eyes, the girl noticed Eungyeol who was sprawled on the floor besides her bed.

Her heart skipped a bit when she realised, Eungyeol had fallen asleep looking over her. Not wanting to step into her household, HanByeol resoluted to directly rush to School.

Straightning her messed up hair, HanByeol looked at herself in the mirror that was present in the washroom. She just prayed she wouldn't come across Yichan or Eungyeol that day.

The day passed by fairly quickly yet the female couldn't ignore the bad feeling she had been experiencing in her gut. An intuition that was yelling in her face that something was about to go very wrong. The gloomy and cloudly weather wasn't helping the situation any much.

Promptly the person she recalled during her thoughts was first and foremost, Ha Eungyeol. Not wasting any time, HanByeol hurried herself to Yichan' school. Hoping to find the male there, practicing with the band members.

"Han Jihyo?!" Her feet came to a screeching halt as she turned around to notice Yichan looking at her, worriedly. "Are you okay?" A huff of breath escaped her mouth as HanByeol was tackled in a tight squeeze by Yichan.

With flailing arms, HanByeol managed to escape the tight grip Yichan had on her. "I was worried sick when we couldn't find you this morning and that's why I'm here"

Passing on a smirk to the male, she muttered. "That's the only reason?" Bashfully looking down at his feet, Yichan ruffled her hair. "Hey!" She yelled and went back to gazing behind him.

"Do you" She paused, "Perhaps know where Ha Eungyeol is?" Yichan scowled at her question which puzzled the girl. "He left the band" There was a slight tinge of concern laced in his words but Yichan quickly hid it with a snort.

"He didn't want to change the final song" Furrowing her brows in confusion, HanByeol stated. "But why would you change the song when there isn't even much time left? Don't tell me" A hand flew over her mouth.

"You're doing it because of Choi Sekyung! Darn you" She knew what Eungyeol must've been thinking. The female also knew that a argument must've surely broken out between the two males ; the infamous yet hidden, father-son duo.

"She said that a band doesn't always have to sing an English song" He gazed at her for her reaction, "She also said-" "Does it only matter to you what Choi Sekyung says?" HanByeol didn't mean to scream but she couldn't help it.

Yichan had lapsed everything a person said or did except Choi Sekyung ; particularly, Ha Eungyeol. "Where is he now?" Her heartbeat became more erratic as Yichan just shook his head, unbriefed of his location.

"Shit" Sprinting past the herd of students, HanByeol tried scouring the streets for the male. Her mind wandered as to where Eungyeol might have gone but she abruptly snapped out of it when it began pouring down.

"Where are you, Ha Eungyeol?"