27

Rounding the school campus out of boredom, Seo HanByeol walked the premises of the institute with a soft humming leaving her lips

Rounding the school campus out of boredom, Seo HanByeol walked the premises of the institute with a soft humming leaving her lips. The girl kept replaying her kiss she had shared with Ha Eungyeol the previous night and felt joyful and giddy about it.

The pair had walked home with their hands intertwined, bouncing and prancing on their way. Hiding her face behind her hands, HanByeol clicked her tongue when she couldn't get that moment out of her head.

Squinting her eyes at the loud shouts and screams, she could decipher the name that was being called "Ha Eungyeol" Choi Sekyung was running behind Eungyeol who was trying his best to avoid her.

The female smiled at his little antics trying to ignore Choi Sekyung but was failing miserably as the girl was about to catch upto him. Feeling mischievous, HanByeol's brain lit up with a bright idea.

"Can you please lend me the broom?" She borrowed the broomstick from the male student who was cleaning the campus. Taking a huge step back and solidifying her stance, HanByeol sent the stick flying in the air which came to a halt only when it met the back of Ha Eungyeol's head which sent him flying on the ground.

"Here you go, Sekyung-ah" Rubbing the dirt off her hands, HanByeol sent Sekyung a thumbs up who smiled at her, gratefully. Eungyeol gritted his teeth at the girl and cursed at her under his breath. Grabbing him by his jacket, Sekyung raised Eungyeol up on his feet.

He kept glaring at Seo HanByeol who only smirked at him. "I'll be off then" With a two finger salute, HanByeol was on her way. "HEY" Eungyeol yelled for her but was completely ignored.

"I'm getting a bad feeling" Eungyeol couldn't help but feel uneasy after he had his conversation with Choi Sekyung and he hoped he would be consoled if he came across Seo HanByeol but he couldn't catch sight of her.

"Oh you're here" HyunYul immediately bounced up from his seat and rushed towards HanByeol who held him in a hug. "She's an outsider too" Eungyeol felt jealous that HyunYul was the one who invited the female.

"I'm not talking to any of you,JERKS" The other male's had forgotten to invite Seo HanByeol to their new band place and she was very much upset about it. Only Kang HyunYul remembered to request her to come look out the place.

"Jihyo-yah" Yichan felt regret washing over him but he wasn't even spared a glance. "I'm sorry?!" He tried to hold her hand but she shrugged it away, her hands encircling that of HyunYul's.

"Han Jihyo?!" whipping her head towards the voice that seemed oh-so familiar, HanByeol grunted in response. "Why are you here, Jaehyung?" Eungyeol had no clue as to who the male was or how was he related to HanByeol but he didn't feel good about it.

"Would you spare me-" "No" All the people present in the room, watched the tension rise between the two teens. "Please" Sighing deeply, HanByeol agreed to spare him a few minutes "But" She paused in her steps.

"HyunYul will come with me" Eungyeol felt a stab pierce his heart when he realised the female didn't mention him but instead HyunYul. He scoffed, his eyebrows furrowed in daze. HanByeol had heard him and so to spite him, laced her fingers through HyunYul's and walked out the room.

"Choi Sekyung, come with me" While the pair were arguing outside, from the corner of his eyes, Eungyeol watched HanByeol and HyunYul walking further away from the place with Jaehyung walking besides them.

"You look at her as if you're in love with her but you say you like me" Sekyung was skeptical about his feelings for her but as always she couldn't decipher what Ha Eungyeol was thinking. He was unpredictable. "I'll check your skills" and off they were in the opposite direction as the other pair.

HanByeol still lingering in the back of his mind, Eungyeol couldn't stop the image of HyunYul's hands being intertwined with that of HanByeol's, he felt rage everytime he thought of it.

"Focus on the road, dumbass"