15

Adorning a stoic expression, Seo HanByeol was seated besides Eungyeol who was trying to restrain an exuberant Ha Yichan

"I'm not going!" HanByeol had yelled out when Choi Sekyung offered her tickets to the amusement park but yet, here she was being dragged on by her friends.

"This is the last one!" HyunYul tugged onto her sleeves as they got in line for the DASHING CARS. Eungyeol couldn't decide as to where he should focus his attention to.

On one hand, Yichan and Sekyung were being jolly together whereas on the other, HanByeol was having a blast with HyunYul and the other boys. Setting aside his own jealousy, the male focused his attention back to his father.

Trailing with the pair, Eungyeol tried his best to act as a disturbance to them. "I wish we could be the only ones here" Eungyeol's ears perked up at HyunYul's words relayed to HanByeol who was blushing at the mention.

"Like a date?" Scoffing at her question, Eungyeol bounced between them, seperating them completely. "If you want to" Clasping his hands behind his back, HyunYul smirked at the female who felt her face burning up.

"Stop bothering them" Tired of his antics, HanByeol tugged Eungyeol away from the other couple. Eungyeol jerked away and rushed to sit himself behind Yichan.

"Sekyung-ah! Are you seated properly?!" the male shrieked in horror as he noticed the absence of the girl he liked behind her and rather found the eccentric boy stuck behind him.

"I'M GOING THERE!" Pushing HanByeol towards Eungyeol, Yichan glued himself infront of Sekyung who snickered at his actions.

"I'm not sitting with him" her words fell on deaf ears as the ride was about to begin. "LET'S GO!!" The teenagers yelled out in thrill, enjoying their shining days of youth.

At that very moment when the ride dropped down, all the teenagers had forgotten all their worries and concerns. Their lives which were stuck here or there, darkness looming over had been transformed into sunshine for that very minute.

HanByeol's giggles had thundered against Eungyeol's ears as well as his heart. The way her eyes twinkled with merriment and wonder as they were splashed with cool water.

"This was fun" The female glided her way with the group of boys, "Your hair!" HyunYul brushed away the wet strands of hair falling on her face. "I can help her with that"

Eungyeol had enough and so he pushed his way ahead of HanByeol, trying to straighten out her dark locks. "No Thanks!" Swatting away his arms, the girl aligned her steps with the rest of the group.

"LET'S CLICK A PICTURE" HanByeol was being crushed between HyunYul and SiGuk who were busily posing for the photo. Eungyeol couldn't tear his eyes off her but instantly retained a sour face when Sekyung propped herself besides Yichan, lacing their arms together.

"Get lost!" Yichan pushed the boy away with force as he faltered and the camera made shuttering sound, capturing the goofy moment.