10

"He's great, isn't he?" Yichan almost screamed in horror as a voice creeped up behind him, "Seo HanByeol? How did you get in?" The female just smiled at him and averted her attention back to Eungyeol who was having a battle with the bassist, Hyun Yul

The moment Eungyeol noticed the girl' presence, he was overjoyed, putting in more passion to play his instrument. "You'll dating?" the query put forth by Yichan almost made her burst out chuckling. "We are just friends!"

The battle soon came to an end as Ha Eungyeol won it. "So?" He stood before Yichan, "You're taking me in the band?" The questioned boy looked towards his bestfriend who was about to pounce on Eungyeol and ask him to join their band.

"Yeah" It was curt nod but it had sent Eungyeol straight into HanByeol's embrace, happiness written all over his face. "You did well!" HanByeol messed up his hair, him smoothing it down later while whining.

Yichan and his bestfriend, Oh MaJoo jumped onto Eungyeol's back as they made their way towards the practice room. HanByeol was yet again being dragged by Eungyeol, this time with the help of Yichan who was adamant for her to join their band's first meeting.

"Don't put your head down" HanByeol instructed the trio, "Glare at them straight ahead" the girl didn't join them in their staring match as she saw the other 3 turn towards them.

"You kiddos are here, I see" Yichan intertwined his hands through HanByeol's and stuffed their hands in his pants pocket. "Sir" The bassist joined his hands together, greeting him.

Abruptly the tall boy besides him, yanked him by his collar. "He is Lee SiGuk. Nickname- Mangguk" Eungyeol couldn't pay no heed to MaJoo's introduction to the boy as he eyes kept darting towards the interlocked hands of HanByeol and Yichan.

"He's the drummer from hell" MaJoo nudged him in the side, getting his attention. The boy with glasses was the next one being introduced, "His name is No SeBum. The pianist"

SeBum straightened the bridge of his glasses as he gazed over the 4 standing infront of him. "He should be the frontman not you" SiGuk gestured towards Eungyeol leaving behind a baffled Yichan.

"What are your conditions? JUST SAY IT!" Yichan was confident that he'd pass all their condition, even the most difficult ones and so here they were, in a karaoke.

"One more key higher" A confused Eungyeol raised the key higher while Yichan was straining his voice with an excited MaJoo cheering for him. HanByeol was seated besides Eungyeol, squinting her eyes at the singing male, judging him completely.

"You think he'll be okay?" A concerned Eungyeol asked HanByeol, just when Yichan collapsed on the table. "Yichan? Are you okay?" Knowing his antics, HanByeol spoke in a stern tone.

"Are you going to give up on the band?" MaJoo continued after her, "Ha Yichan! Get up! Are you going to give up being the frontman?"  HanByeol had to squint her eyes abruptly when Yichan pointed his index finger at her.

"YOU!" He was on the verge of screaming out in frustration, "Darn! Audition?!" The boy turned towards his bestfriend. "WHY SHOULD I GIVE AN AUDITION?"

HanByeol flinched as he suddenly screeched in agony, turning him towards her, she handed him the microphone back. "A promise is a promise" Yichan grabbed the device from her and was about to smack her with that.

"YOU! YOU PROMISED THEM NOT ME!" It took Seo HanByeol back to the practice room in the afternoon where they sealed the deal, well she agreed to the conditions to be precise.

"Since you're the frontman, you need to atleast know one instrument" Silence followed SeBum's condition, so HanByeol immediately budged in. "Sure" Yichan tugged on her hand but she ignored him, "You should atleast be able to sustain 3 high notes as the main vocalist"

"3 high notes! Done" HanByeol clasped SiGuk's hand, agreeing to his term. In the present, Yichan stood towering over a sheepishly smiling HanByeol. "Is this all possible in 3 days? It'd be quicker to be born again"

HanByeol snickered at the last sentence, a really bad habit of her's was to laugh in the most serious moment. "Choi Sekyung?" HanByeol knew which nerve of his to press, Yichan immediately taking his words back.

"Or I could make a son somewhere and bring him here?" HanByeol now really couldn't hold in her chuckle as she saw Eungyeol gulp down his beverage. "What if he was like you?" Eungyeol choked on his drink at MaJoo's words, spitting it all out.

The naive Ha Yichan, gazed around him, trying to figure out from where the sudden fountain had sprouted. "Don't forget the festival is next month" MaJoo had completely dispelled the idea given by Eungyeol that they should recruit their own members.

"MaJoo-yah!" Yichan called out to the boy who at instant, inched closer to him. "Don't stop me" Bewilderment descended the karaoke room as Yichan finally revealed, "I'll be born again"