31

"You're safe" Bringing forth HanByeol in his arms, Eungyeol whispered softly

"You're safe" Bringing forth HanByeol in his arms, Eungyeol whispered softly. Gently placing a kiss on her temple, he made her look up at him. "Why didn't you seek help?" Shaking her head, the girl nuzzled her head in his neck, clinging onto him.

"It's alright" Not knowing what to do further, Eungyeol had reached out to Yichan for his help. Though the two weren't on the best terms due to Choi Sekyung, Yichan loved HanByeol dearly.

"W-what? W-why?" The teenager couldn't mumble out words that he wanted to as soon as he saw the condition both of his friends were in. Soaked, drenched and weary, especially Seo HanByeol.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU PUNK?!" Before Yichan could grab onto Eungyeol's collar, the female rushed into Yichan' arms who willingly held her close. HanByeol hadn't spoken a word since they had left, too shocked or shuddered to sprout out any words.

"I'll let my grandmother know tomorrow morning" Offering a roof over her head, Yichan had let HanByeol stay with him in his house. All were dead asleep, even HanByeol who fell asleep as soon as she her body hit the mattress..

"Would you do me the favour of explaining WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Ushering him outside, Eungyeol took a seat on the bench while he gazed upon the stars, feeling a sense of relief. "Her parents abused her"

Yichan never felt his blood boil so much before whereas Eungyeol felt it the second time when he managed to phrase into words rather than his thoughts. Ha Yichan was ready to storm her House and beat the hell out of everyone who dared lay a finger on the girl.

"We should report it to the police" Eungyeol suggested which earned agreement from the other male. "I'll ask grandma to accompany us to the police station. I'm sure she'll help"

The old lady wasn't anything but kind and generous to people around her, especially to Seo HanByeol. After being surrounded only by boys for such a long period, she enjoyed adoring the girl. "Eat a lot, huh?" HanByeol had always felt at home
whenever she stepped foot in the guesthouse.

"Yichan-ah?" HanByeol called out to the boy who perked up after hearing her voice for the first time since the incidents of the previous night took place. "Y-yeah" The male stammered in his speech, eager to listen to her voice more.

"Can I talk to you?" The pair of bestfriends were strolling along the alley way of the neighborhood, the morning sun shining brightly on them. "I wanted to thank you"

HanByeol felt warmth creeping up to her face as she thanked Yichan, shyness wrapping around her. "You're making me feel bad about it. I could literally-" he paused, trying to think of a phrase that would seem to take away all her worries and doubts.

HanByeol gazed up at the boy with a gentle smile grazing her face. "You would do anything to keep me safe" She completed his words, tears slowly welling up in her eyes. "I would" Yichan spoke proudly.

"Thank you" HanByeol embraced him, her hands circling his waist in a gentle grasp. Yichan hugged her back almost right away, a deep sigh escaping his lips. The male had always found comfort in her hugs, a feeling he couldn't manage to get anywhere but her.

"Do you wish to" Yichan hesitated, "File a complain against your parents?" HanByeol pondered for awhile but then disagreed. "I don't want to get involved in any more mess than I already am. But if they ever try to hurt me again, I will think about it"

Yichan scoffed at that, "I won't even let them breathe the same air as you" Circling his arms around her shoulders, they made their way back to the guesthouses. "We have our band practice later. Wanna join?"

HanByeol shook her head, "I have somewhere to be" Grabbing onto his bag, "Want me to accompany you?" Yichan asked her but she declined his request.

"Want Ha Eungyeol to accompany you?" She blushed at his mention. The events of yesterday playing like a film in the back of her mind. How the boy had came to her rescue and helped her leave that hellhole.

If it wasn't clear enough to her, Seo HanByeol had officially confirmed it to herself that the female had fallen immensely in love with Ha Eungyeol.

"That would be great" HanByeol forgot to hide her excitement and so she toned it down a little bit. "Alright" Yichan had finished getting ready for school. "I'll inform your lover boy about it"

"Shut up, Ha Yichan"