24

The commotion taking place behind her was something HanByeol had expected, a brawl both Eungyeol and Yichan had broken out into

The commotion taking place behind her was something HanByeol had expected, a brawl both Eungyeol and Yichan had broken out into. HanByeol believed she had walked up far from the crowd but not taken notice of her sluggish movements, she barely passed the crowd.

The place was in ruckus as a teacher ran through, to break the commotion and catch the people causing it. "Han Jihyo!" two voice called out at the same time and she knew who they were; Ha Yichan and Kang HyunYul.

Hearing the exclaimation of her comfort people, HanByeol whipped her head towards them. Her friends were waving at her, excitedly. Everyone had dispersed with only Yoon CheongAh standing and their P.E teacher sprawled on the ground.

Getting a hint of what had happened, HanByeol broke into fits of laughter. The boy's waved at her and CheongAh enthusiastically, Yichan gesturing to meet them later.

Jogging upto CheongAh, HanByeol just like before, laced her fingers through her, dragged her into the school before she got into any trouble. Erupting into laughters and chuckles, the female friends ran through the campus.

"I have to go meet Ha Eungyeol" HanByeol signed as CheongAh nodded and went on her way. She didn't want to meet Eungyeol, especially not now. HanByeol just didn't want to attend and class and wished to be alone for sometime.

HanByeol advanced towards the secluded area of the school, drowning in her own thoughts. "Shit!" The female immediately ducked behind a large box as she watched a teacher pass by. Heaving a sigh of relief, the girl continued on her way towards the swimming pool area.

Her wish to stay alone and not come across Ha Eungyeol went draining in the sink as she discovered Sekyung and Eungyeol conversing with each other. Tears accumulated in the corner of her eyes as HanByeol took in the intimacy and the seriousness of their colloquy.

Ha Eungyeol didn't even check up on her when he came to know the fact that she was injured, that too while searching for him. She couldn't dislike Sekyung, she was a sweetheart but the fact that Eungyeol liked and cared for her more than her, rattled her heart.

"It's not a lie. I really like you-" not being able to hear any further, HanByeol left the place. Wandering off school, the teenager didn't realise when the light of day had disappeared and darkness had loomed over.

Entering the convenience store to grab something to eat, HanByeol plopped down on the chair kept near the window, tired and weary from all the day's happening. Her head was throbbing in pair, her injury still fresh and unhealed.

"You shouldn't be up and out, Jihyo-yah!" Squeaking in terror, HanByeol gazed at the face situated right infront of her's. "HyunYul-ah" The female passed on a small grin, happy at his presence.

"Where have you been?" Her question earned a shrug, "Karaoke with the boys" A gasp resounded as HanByeol clutched the left side of her shirt, acting hurt. "And you didn't bother inviting me?"

Chuckling at her words, HyunYul nudged her shoulder. "You shouldn't be screaming with that pea-sized brain of yours while being injured" Scoffing at his insult, HanByeol immediately remarked.

"Atleast it's bigger than that mustard size brain of yours" Rolling his eyes, HyunYul quickly resorted another remark which led another one out of HanByeol's mouth and it soon turned into a playful banter.

"Shut up-" "Kang HyunYul?" the familiarity of his voice sent shivers down her spine. Another person she was trying to avoid meeting. "Kim Jaehyung?"

"Han Jihyo?!"