29

Eungyeol was getting fed up after not finding Seo HanByeol in the whole school since the past hour

Eungyeol was getting fed up after not finding Seo HanByeol in the whole school since the past hour. The male had been relentlessly searching for her but couldn't get a trace as to where she was. He had started to get impatient and his punishment to clean the pool instead of attending classes was not helping at all.

"I've sent a helper to help you but in order to recieve help from them, you need to help them first" Being absolutely muddles Eungyeol even more. The answers he had been trying to recieve from the 'Master' was beginning to get more complicated.

"Have you seen HanByeol all day?" Yichan shaking his head, continued strumming his guitar. "I was about to ask you the same" Eungyeol's mind had been wandering places since the day before. The condition HanByeol was in when he had arrived at her house didn't seem pretty good.

"Yesterday-" Yichan cut the boy off, "Sekyung passed the skill test, didn't she? I have no doubt in it" Clicking his tongue, Eungyeol suddenly remembered his accidenal kiss with Choi Sekyung.

"You don't know how to kiss, do you?" Sekyung had provoked the male, who recalled his passionate kiss with Seo HanByeol the other day. Getting lost into her imagery, her lips, her eyes, her hair, everything that the boy had began to like, he leaned closer to the female.

With widened eyes, Ha Eungyeol had broke off the kiss when he had realised that it wasn't HanByeol but Sekyung, his aunt in the future. The girl not expecting the gesture had remained stunned in her seat.

Ha Eungyeol had hesitantly showed up at the SEO House to let know HanByeol know of his dumb mistake. "I feel so dumb" He had cried out to himself, "WHY DID I DO THAT!?"

Breaking out from his memories, Eungyeol nodded. "It's a deal then" Yichan was unaware of the weird yet concerning situation his bestfriend was in, he tended to be oblivious and obnoxious sometimes.

"I need to tell you-" "Look here please" a new voice called out to them, their other band members showing up and smiling at the scene of the bickering duo, shaking their hands.

"What about out makeup and stylist?" Majoo put forth his concern, "I requested HanByeol for that position and she long ago agreed to it" HyunYul smiled at the thought of spending more time with his crush but Eungyeol didn't like it very much. They hadn't labelled their relationship but they had kissed and it definitely meant more than just friends.

"We didn't take her skill test?!" Annoyed at the closeness of the two, Eungyeol complained. "My bestfriend is the best. She can do anything" Yichan proclaimed out loudly followed by his iconic laugh.

Truding behind the bunch, Ha Eungyeol found his thoughts going back to HanByeol. He couldn't remove the frown resting on his face at the remembrance of the female. "Where are you?" Sighing to himself, the teenager caught up with his friends.

"Did you sort things out with your father? I have a perfect guitar for you" Eungyeol was shocked to find out that Choi Yoon was the one helping them for the band's practice room. After the mishap with Yoon Dongjin, the teenagers were back in their practice room.

"Who is going to let the girls know of their passing?" SeBum dubbed in, "Who is gonna let Sekyung know?" Eungyeol wanted nothing more than to stop Yichan from meeting Sekyung, aggressively playing ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS with his father.

"What about Jihyo?" SiGuk would willingly go on and let HanByeol know of the decision, "I'll tell her" HyunYul and Eungyeol glared at each other as they both prompted at the same time. "You two play ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS too"

MaJoo being fed up of the love rivalry between the members, suggested a reasonable idea. "I won" HyunYul rounded around Eungyeol who looked pissed that he lost and couldn't let her know or atleast meet her.

"I'll tell CheongAh then" With each of their works divided, all of them set out to meet the girls. HyunYul had also tried finding HanByeol but couldn't. The day soon turned to night but he still couldn't reach her.

Stumbling upon a stone, the male greeted Sekyung and Eungyeol who were busy conversing. "Hey" Eungyeol couldn't help but scowl at the boy bit quickly masked it with a smil, knowing it wasn't the boy's fault to like HanByeol.

"Did you meet Han Jihyo?" Profusely shaking his head, HyunYul heaved a deep sigh. "I couldn't find her anywhere" This availed a ripple of worry and concern to spike up in Eungyeol's heart, afraid that something might've been wrong.

"I need to go" With that, Ha Eungyeol sprinted out towards the direction of HanByeol's house. His heart pounded against his chest, his feet trembling at the thought of something going wrong with the girl he had began to fall in love.

"Hold on, HanByeol-ah"