17

"SEO HANBYEOL?" Yichan stood there, confused at the foreign name escaping Eungyeol's lips

"SEO HANBYEOL?" Yichan stood there, confused at the foreign name escaping Eungyeol's lips. The latter male scrambled to search the face of HanByeol for any injuries or scratches.

"What's wrong with her?" Without answering his query, Yichan hurried inside his room, trying to not to awaken the members of the household. "She's just asleep"

Eungyeol tucked the girl away in a thick blanket, her slight shivering that didn't go unnoticed by him earlier on. Ushering him outside, Yichan plopped down on the wooden bench laid out. The teenager couldn't help but hieve out a breath of relief yet the crease between his brows didn't disappear.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? WHY DID YOU BRING HER? WAS SHE CRYING? COME ON!! ANSWER ME!" Eungyeol's eyes were wide with worry and fear, unsure of the circumstances that had occured for the pair to arrive in a disheveled manner.

"Who is Seo HanByeol?" Eungyeol internally facepalmed himself at his slip of tongue. In a state of panic, the boy had forgotten she wasn't Seo HanByeol right now but Han Jihyo. "A nickname I call her"

"I came across her; sobbing and crying in the playground not far from here" Flashes of his fight with the female, crossed his mind. "She must've been tired to fall asleep in my arms"

"W-what are you doing?" Eungyeol yelped in surprise as Yichan yanked him by his collar. "You bastard" With gritted teeth, the male cursed at Eungyeol. "If I hear it's because of you"

Eungyeol could feel his pupils expanding with terror. He had never seen the boy so angered. He always viewed Yichan as a happy-go-lucky and carefree child.

"It's not about me" With a huge amount of force, Yichan pushed Eungyeol away who staggered with the sudden jerk. "Take care of her" Commanding that, he strided inside.

Ha Eungyeol inched forward and pushed away strands of hair falling on HanByeol's face. "You won't tell me what's going on with you yet you always come to my rescue"

Eungyeol never hated HanByeol, he just was protective of his older brother who had always been tormented and cruelly treated by this horrid world. The teenager was scared that the female would eventually leave and Eunho would be saddened by her departure.

But being the only one he could rely on, Eungyeol had deeply understood of where she came from, her true feelings. "I hate seeing you hurt" Placing a chaste and long kiss on her forehead, Eungyeol gently dropped the covers over her.