05

Trying not to draw much attention to herself or rather her mother, HanByeol clutched onto her backpack as she strided towards her school

Trying not to draw much attention to herself or rather her mother, HanByeol clutched onto her backpack as she strided towards her school. Though unwilling her grandmother, i.e her mom right now had forced her to attend the educational institute stating, "You've already missed many classes"

Seowon Arts High School : was better than expected according to HanByeol, though she doubted her Mom had any friends waiting for her return and just as expected there were none.

"Han Jihyo!" their homeroom teacher yelled at the zoned out girl who at once jerked up at the call of her name. "You're going to play the piano in the music lesson today. HURRY UP!" He commanded HanByeol who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"PIANO? ME?" Though she knew she could probably get past with her knowledge about her music yet HanByeol was only confident in playing the Guitar. "Who else then? Don't waste time and Hurry Up" The teacher frustratingly screamed as he walked out of the room.

"Mom played the piano?" HanByeol couldn't believe that her Mother had any kinds of relation to music at all when she harboured such great dislike towards it.

Wanting to escape right there and then, HanByeol rushed outside the classroom but made a screeching turn when she noticed her homeroom teacher conversing with another teacher across the hallway. "HEY!" He yelled across the room, hoping to stop HanByeol but she didn't have any will to do so.

Sprinting her way towards 'God knows where', HanByeol immediately locked herself inside one of the empty rooms. Scrambling across the floor, the girl scurried behind a large box, hiding away.

"WHO ARE YOU?" She felt a hand being placed over her mouth, muffling her screams. "Wait?! Ajusshi? (Uncle)" HanByeol recalled Eungyeol calling the boy infront of her, his father.

"Ajusshi?" He was baffled. Extremely. Even more than HanByeol herself. "Tone it down" Settling herself close to him, she placed a finger over his lips, preventing him to speak.

"I locked the door then how did she enter!?" HanByeol heard the male mumbling incoherent words to himself and chose to ignore his monologue.

Suddenly a rustling sound made the pair jerk their head towards the source, regretting it as they both were about to scream. Afraid that someone might notice their presence in the small storage room, HanByeol's hand flew towards Yichan' mouth while his towards her's.

"Who are you?" They whispered-yelled to the girl,whose presence they had took in just now. The girl looked even more terrified than the both. Not hearing any answer, the three glanced at each other, unsure of what to say or do.

"Take her somewhere?!Okay!" With that HanByeol placed the unknown girl' hands in Yichan'. "What about you?!" Yichan kept glancing around him, scared that someone might notice the trio.

"I'll be fine. Go on" HanByeol watched Yichan dragging the girl with him, who without refusal bolted with him. HanByeol was sure she had seen the female somewhere but couldn't place a finger as to where she witnessed her before.

"I need to find Eungyeol" and with that she sneakily escaped the school grounds without getting caught.