Chapter 79

Forgotten Juliete Chapter 79

Roy was swiftly searching through the forest.

‘Not here.’

But it was in vain.

Teo Lebantan loudly declared that Juliet had disappeared, and sure enough, it was as he said.

Roy wiped the sweat dripping down his chin.

He had searched all the terrariums and forests near Lucerne, but found nothing.

‘Juliet…’

Roy began to feel a peculiar thirst.

This unique thirst could only be quenched by the scent of a blossomed companion, and the anxiety that had been suppressing him exploded.

If this continued, he would chew his own fingers in anxiety.

Just then:

“What are you doing there?”

“Juliet…?”

A woman peeked her head out from behind a tree.

“Yes, it’s me. What are you doing?”

“Juliet…”

Roy’s legs gave out from under him.

He staggered towards her and embraced her tightly.

“Do you know how long I’ve been looking for you? Where have you been…?”

“Were you worried?”

“Of course! How much I…”

“I’m sorry, Romeo.”

“Romeo?”

Roy paused.

Juliet tilted her innocent face.

“Why, Romeo?”

But Roy stepped back from Juliet in his arms.

“Juliet never calls me Romeo.”

For some reason, she was insistent on that pet name.

It didn’t matter anyway.

“What are you talking about, Romeo?”

“Who are you?”

Creak, creak, creak.

With a creepy sound, Juliet, or rather that thing, twisted its neck in an eerie angle.

“Got caught?”

At the same time as its sinister smile, a blade emerged from the arm of the doll wearing Juliet’s face.

“…!”

It swung the blade threateningly. Roy dodged quickly, but the doll had two arms. So, two blades were coming at him.

‘Damn!’

Roy tried to dodge at an angle, but he sensed it was too late and braced for impact.

Then,

Clang!

Before the doll’s blade could reach Roy, a sword strike from somewhere accurately struck the doll.

“…!”

“How pathetic. Yes.”

Looking up, there was Lennox Carlyle, leisurely tilting his head in mockery.

“Can’t even recognize your own woman?”

He said as he wiped off the black and sticky fluid, not blood, from his sword. The doll may have looked like a real person, but it wasn’t.