Chapter 112

Marquis Guiness looked displeased.

“Hair? Is this some childish prank?”

However, Archbishop Solon confidently opened a black book.

“A prank, you say! This is a spellbook designated as forbidden hundreds of years ago.”

The fact that he could acquire such a dangerous spellbook was because the fake Pope was formerly a heretical inquisitor.

There were always some among the esteemed clergymen who indulged in dark magic and were corrupted.

Crack.

A page turned, and Solon pointed to a spot with his finger.

It was a page with a somewhat eerie illustration. Below a full moon picture, there was a drawing of a hanged person and a skeleton with a scythe.

The so-called full moon spell.

“This is different from Sebastian’s dolls. It’s a spell that can thoroughly and definitely control a human.”

Solon, being an archbishop, had considerable divine power.

Marquis Guiness promised to get any valuable ingredient required for the spell ritual.

Of course, the spells in this black book were extremely dangerous.

Every spell required a corresponding price. If the spell failed, the price would be entirely returned to the spell caster.

But for Solon, who had nothing to lose, this was the only way.

To score points with the Marquis or to seek revenge on Juliet Monad.

There was also a reason why Solon specifically chose the full moon spell.

“If successful, that woman will become a puppet moving at our will.”

Marquis Guiness stared at the page Solon pointed out, but all he recognized was the eerie drawing.

Marquis Guiness couldn’t read ancient characters.

“But what if it fails?”

“There’s no way it’ll fail. This is an ancient spell that can’t be stopped by any holy power or magic.”

The Marquis’s eyes narrowed with doubt.

“I’ve heard a bit about spells, and I’ve heard there’s no perfect spell that doesn’t have a way to be undone.”

At the Marquis’s point, Archbishop Solon chuckled. That was exactly why Solon chose this spell.

“You’re right. But what if the method to break the curse no longer exists in this world?”

Marquis Guiness felt intrigued.

“What do you mean?”

“Every spell has a counter, but this one is an exception.”

Archbishop Solon gave a meaningful smile.

“The being that can stop this spell has been extinct for hundreds of years.”

In other words, it was a spell that couldn’t fail because there was no way to stop it.

“In short, the woman named Juliet Monad is now practically in our hands.”

* * *

“The Archbishop of the Papacy?”

“Yes, and he’s a wanted criminal.”

“What is such a guy doing with Marquis Guiness?”

Frowning, Lennox, donning a robe, instructed:

“Get rid of him immediately.”

Forgotten Juliet / 잊혀진 줄리엣 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें