Chapter 80

Forgotten Juliete Chapter 80

“Mr. Lebatan. No, please calm down for now…”

“Did you just tell me to calm down?”

Lionel Lebatan maintained a consistent calm demeanor, moving his hand slowly.

“Think about it. If it were any of you.”

The Archbishops trembled in fear while sneaking glances behind Lionel Lebatan.

Squeak.

“They said I lost my golden granddaughter, whom I only met after decades.”

Lionel’s subordinates who had followed him in were slowly closing the door.

“Do you think I wouldn’t act?”

The Archbishops were caught between the slowly closing door and Lionel, pulling something from his attire, unable to decide which was more frightening.

Lionel Lebatan muttered in a calm tone.

“I might have to show how we calm things down in my hometown.”

Then it happened.

Thud!

A blinding beam of light shone so brightly it seemed to blur the view on the windows of the entire papal palace.

* * *

‘Please, please.’

Juliet had no intention of breaking through all ninety-eight protective barriers.

That would be madness.

During the training period, bored Eshel experimented and informed Juliet that the ninety-eight barriers weren’t overlapped, but rather they were lumped together like pieces of a puzzle.

So, Juliet thought she only had to break the barrier that Sebastian connected to the entrance of the dollhouse.

It was an intuitive and correct choice.

It was a straightforward plan.

First, seize the soulstone.

Second, use it to break the divine power barrier and summon the butterflies.

Third, mentally manipulate the fake Pope to get out of here.

However, what Juliet overlooked was the last step.

Who would’ve guessed that the coordinates set by Sebastian would lead to the entrance of the dollhouse situated right in the middle of the altar where a ritual was underway?

Well, being the Pope, one wouldn’t arouse suspicion even if wandering around the altar at any time.

“What’s that…?”

Not just the priests, but Lennox and Roy who were searching for Juliet inside the building, and Teo and Eshel who were imprisoned, all looked on intently.

Thud!

A dazzling beam of light pierced down from the sky right at the center of Lucerne, skewering the middle of the altar.

Thud!

It almost seemed as if a giant beam of light had specifically fallen on that spot.

“What, what is that…!”

Even the priests who managed the terrarium witnessed this phenomenon for the first time.

“Ah!”

The first to realize what was happening and jump up was Eshel, who had been struggling to free Teo from prison.