2. Back Home

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Aadhira's eyes widened at this statement, she knew it would be difficult to make them sign those papers but she did not expect this.

"Why?"Aadhira yelled to Dev's despair. He never liked anyone raising their voice at him, not even his wife. He never tolerated it but somehow, he let this slide off. His sons weren't shocked at this, they knew their father always had a special soft spot for her.

Arjun intruded," Aadhira, Dev Jiju is right" He took her hand in his and sighed. He knew she would need a good explanation for this. His little lioness would never tell him but he knew what she actually felt.

He took her to the garden, and sat her down on the swing present there, "Mamashri", before she could continue any further, Arjun wrapped his arms around her. That was all, she reciprocated it not continuing with her words any further.

They stayed like this for god knows how long until Arjun broke the comforting silence, " Aadhira, I know this is overwhelming for you. Mujhe pta h ki tum unpe bahut gussa ho and I want to tell you that your anger is completely justified. But just listen to me this once Aadhira. Bas this time."

Aadhira nodded her head, her mamashri never asked her for anything. Never even stopped her from doing anything but instead when she made mistakes, he never scolded her but sat down with her and fixed them. He was indeed a father figure in her life, though her own father abandoned her but he never left her side. No matter what happens.

"Apni family ko ek mauka de Aadhira, woh sach me guilty feel Kr rhe h. Woh sach me tujhe miss krte h, utna hi, hit a tu unhe krti h" Arjun's eyes glistened with unshed tears. It was hard for him to let go of his child, whom he raised for the whole of his life. He was attached to Aadhira, more than his own boys. His boys were brats but she...she was his Princess.

"Mai unhe miss nhi krti" She spoke in an offended tone, fiddling with her fingers at the same time. Arjun chuckled at her behaviour, she couldn't even lie properly to him. Though she's been a pro in this in front of him, she always failed to show her talent.

"Tabhi unki photo apni personal journal me rkhti h na? Kyu?" He smirked while Aadhira's eyes widened. How did he know?

"Tera mama hoon mai, sab jaanta hoon.  Bada kiya h aakhir tujhe, itna toh smjhta hi hoon ki Tu kis waqt kya soch rhi hoti h" He ruffled her hair playfully, asking with hopeful eyes "Tu sunegi na meri baat?"

Aadhira had already said yes and had no other option other than listening to him. Honestly, she herself wanted to see how her so-called family would treat her. It's not like anytime soon she is gonna forgive them. If they ever asked then she'll surely make them suffer for it.

"Koshish krungi par agar mujhe zara sa bhi regret feel hua iss decision pe toh, I'll come back to you." Aadhira raised a bow while Arjun replied sincerely "Promise, nhi kahunga aur tere saath mile sabka band bajaunga"

Aadhira chuckled while they high-fived at the thought, " Par Tu try kregi" Arjun said again. Aadhira saluted him saying, "Aye Aye captain"

Arjun pinched the tip of his nose between his two fingers, while she snorted at his childish habit. He still treats her like a 2-year-old, which she is not.

Arjun forwarded his hand towards her, standing up from the swing. Aadhira took his hand happily, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Arjun announced Aadhira's decision in the living room, where everyone was present. Nandini glared at Arjun for putting Aadhira in such a situation. She knew that Aadhira would not be able to deny him. He meant a lot to her.