15. Savage Iru

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

The girl tried moving her hand but to no avail, she couldn't. Aadhira's hand had clasped hers in a death grip, and even if a little more force was applied the bone in her hand would break.

"Bada shauk chadha h tumko haath uthane ka?" The girl tried to find who was holding her hand when Aadhira came into view with a calm expression settled in her eyes. The girl couldn't see her face due to the mask, so unfortunately she did not recognize who was she going to mess with.

"Kaun ho tum aur kyu aayi ho yahan? Aur mera haath kyun pakad rkha h?" The girl yelled unable to bear the pain Aadhira was tormenting her hand with.

"Tumne apna haath sambhal ke rkha hota toh mujhe aana hi nhi pdta." Aadhira said in a deadly voice sending shivers down the girl's spine, " Waise haath ki hi baat h to" She left the girl's hand which only increased the pain and the girl yelped with it." Lo chhod diya tumhara haath"

The girl held the area where Aadhira was holding, it had formed a bruise. Aadhira walked in front of Samarth, shielding him. Samarth was too stunned to even react, his heart swelled with happiness at his sister's attempt to take stand for him. When her eyes fell on the bruise, she smirked internally seeing the art she just created," By the way" She yanked the girl's iPhone from her hand," Nice phone skills, but maybe work on your walking too"

The girl glared at her fiercely, "You are messing with the wrong person girl! Jaanti ho mai kaun hoon?" she barked at the top of her lungs. While Aadhira internally winced at her pitch.

Aadhira said in a low voice pointing towards Samarth, "Tum Jaanti ho ye kaun h?" The girl shivered at the voice, it gave her chills with the amount of calmness settled in it.

Aadhira smirked underneath the mask and looked at the girl properly. Who was wearing a really tight yet extremely short dress, which wasn't even covering her body properly? Aadhira usually would never comment on such things until important but her clothes were actually too revealing to her liking and the attitude was just a top-on.

"Ye jo chindi sa kapde ka tukda pehen ke ghum rhi ho uske gande hone pe itna gussa."Aadhira said with a look of disbelief, "Arrey isse bade toh mere ghar ke parde hote h."

The girl passed Aadhira a nasty look saying," Huh! This is Fashion Ms.Orthodox"

"Fashion nahi didi, kisine aapko thug liya h iss rumal ko dress kehke. " Aadhira said with mockery in her voice. A little boy laughed at it while his mother shushed him. The girl looked around the room only to find other people having the same problem. Some were barely succeeding at suppressing their laughs.

The girl threw a vicious glare at Aadhira trying to scare her off "Bahut costly h ye limited edition". Aadhira just scoffed at her reply.

"Kya baat h rumal ka bhi limited edition aane laga h?" Aadhira again mocked making the girl go all embarrassed when people laughed at it,"Waise rumal pe design toh accha hi h, kitne ka h 10 rupay ya 20 rupay?"

"Iru, Chhod na" Samarth whispered to Aadhira trying to wave off the tension. He doesn't like being in the spotlight of such things, though his heart was content when Aadhira took a stand for him yet he was worried that the girl would harm her. She might be 'The Aadhira Singh' for the world but for him, she was still his little Iru.

Aadhira just held his hand in response, giving it a reassuring squeeze which clearly meant that she was going to handle it. Samarth sighed, he forgot for a second that she was a Rathore as well, and Rathores never back off.