6. Wound

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

A tired-looking Aadhira had returned to her house, or the 'hellhole' as she named it. The knife cut on the back of her neck was deep, she was sure that her hoody cap had turned red due to blood. She hissed in pain as her hand reached the prolonged cut.

"Fuck that bastard" was all she could manage before covering her expression with an emotionless facade. She just had to run upstairs without glancing at anyone or in short ignoring them. She knows that her mother might have caused chaos due to her running away.

As she entered the house, she could hear a chain of laughter, and the voice she hated the most made her grimace, "Kya aap bhi dev bhaiya, waise mai toh Aadhira se milne aayi thi. Par aap logon se itne dino baad milke accha laga."

Buaji- Aadhira almost snorted at the thought of the woman she despised most after her mother.

She saw everyone sitting beside the devil of a woman, surrounding her, with a cup of tea in their hands. As Sakshi's eyes met Aadhira's she stood up and ran to her, holding her shoulders.

"Aadhira Tu thik toh h na beta? Tujhe pta h mai kitna darr gyi thi jab Tu bina btaye chali gyi toh. Aise mat jaya krrr beta." Aadhira pulled away from her grip before her hand could even reach Aadhira's face to check for any possible injury.

Zarur darr gyi thi aap Mrs.Rathore, tabhi yahan chai pee rhi aaram se- Aadhira's thoughts wanted to push all the double standard actions of her mother away.

"Aadhira maa kuch puch rhi jawab do" Parth added himself to the conversation.

"Mai aap logon ko btana zaruri nhi smjhti" Aadhira snapped.

Aadhira tried walking away only to be held back by the devil. "Arrey meri bhatiji se aise baat mat kro. Bechari thaki hogi. Aadhira beta dekho bua tumse milne aayi h. Bua ke gale nhi lagogi?"

The smirk on the woman's face made Aadhira want to wash it away with a punch. She took a deep breath to hold back the rising anger," Nhi"

Aadhira's words were blunt, making everyone's eyes widen, and Shaurya and Samarth let out a chuckle only to be whacked by Neel. The woman's face paled but she tried to cover up the insult she just received," Arrey lgta h bua se gussa h meri bacchi. Mai hi laga leti hoon gale"

The woman, Menka Rajvanshi, got up and took long strides towards Aadhira making her glare, while Sakshi came forward putting her palm in front to stop Menka from hugging her daughter forcefully.
"Didi Aadhira ko ye sab nhi pasand h toh mat kriye"

"Mai toh bas-" Menka was interrupted in between by Sakshi, "Didi Maine mana kaha na."

For the first time in life after years, Aadhira felt the urge to thank her mother for something.

Menka Rajvanshi, was Dev's cousin sister. She always wished to have all the wealth of the Rathores. Her father was rich but not as much as the Rathores. The woman's thoughts were vicious so were her actions and words. Aadhira was always her target for some unknown reason but Aadhira remained off the hook mostly because of not staying close to her evil eye. She was also a reason behind Aadhira's departure.

The brothers knew this that's why they protected Aadhira from her when she was here for a month the last time. Yet Menka was Dev's cousin sister so he never listened to anyone in her matter nor did anyone say anything.