16. History

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"No Iru" Samarth quivered, shaking his head at Aadhira, who had just parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park. She grinned seeing his face.

"Come on bhaiy-" Aadhira said in a flow but stopped immediately before finishing, realizing what she was about to say. She clicked her tongue reminding herself. Samarth almost jumped in joy hearing her, his heart skipped a beat, and a tear brimmed in his eye"What did you just say Iru?"

Aadhira looked at his face and it held a big wide smile though her eyes softened still she kept a cold look on her face. "Nothing, Aapko chlna h to chlo nhi toh yahin baitho" She rudely said getting out of the car and slamming the door.

Samarth sadly smiled to himself. The day out was full of surprises for him. His brain went back to an abandoned memory that resurfaced itself,

Flashback

"Iru", Samarth called out. "Iru kahan h mera baccha, Bahar aa jaa bhaiyu ko aise pareshan mat Krrr na"  He cried out, running to his room. As he was about to enter, he heard a soft sobbing sound coming from the cupboards.

His heart stopped for a minute going to the possibility of his sister hiding there in the dark. Little Aadhira had a phobia of the darkness. "Iru" He rushed to the cupboard mumbling under his breath.

His heart clenched as he opened the cupboard to find his little sister curled up in a ball, hiding her face in her knees and suppressing the sobs leaving her mouth. Her eyes had turned red with a cut on her cheek and bleeding elbow.

Aadhira looked at him and threw herself at him, while Samarth effortlessly caught her in his arms. "Bhaiyu ka-kah-kahan chal-chale gye th-e aap? She kept her head on his shoulder as he held her protectively.

"Iru, mat roo baccha, sorry mujhe jana pass tha. Dekh bhaiyu ki taraf aur bta kya hua? Ye chot kaise aayi?" Aadhira looked at him with tear-filled eyes which made Samarth's heart melt and clench at the same time.

Aadhira shook her head and cried harder burying her face in Samarth's embrace. Her sobs were like a stab in Samarth's heart."Bol na Iru! Kisne kiya ye?" Samarth asked her again while finding the first aid box.

"Ruchi" Aadhira whispered in his ear. Samarth immediately stopped his work, his eyes turned darker in shade. That girl was crossing her limits. He figured out what must have happened yet he asked Aadhira to explain.

"Kya kiya usne baccha?" Samarth questioned his little sister while placing her on the bed in a comfortable position so he could bandage her wounds. (Though he did not know that there would be some wounds that he would never be able to bandage)

"She pushed me," Aadhira said in a small voice. Samarth wasn't satisfied with the answer, "Tell me from the start Iru" he said sternly while blowing air on her wound every time she hissed. Aadhira sighed as she got the cue to hide no more from her bhaiyu.

"Mai aapka wait krrr rhi thi garden mai, Tabhi Ruchi aayi. Usne mujhe papa se dur rehne ko kaha aur dhakka De diya." She sobbed, "Piche wo cactus wala plant tha, usse thodi si lag gyi"

Samarth hugged his sister, his heart was wrapped with fear as he thought of her getting severely injured. What would he have done then? How would have he saved her? A shiver ran down his spine even at the thought of it. He was already plotting to show Ruchi her real place. No one hurts his sister and gets away.