24. Words

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author
Two hours back,
Torture warning

Ruchi opened her eyes as she heard the door of the room open. She curled her toes in her torn sandals, closing her eyes with a tear rolling down her cheek. She knew what was coming next and she feared it.

She never thought that her hatred for Aadhira would lead her somewhere near her end. She always considered that girl too naive to be harmful to even an ant. But she was proved wrong.

Time and situations can transform anyone and Aadhira was a verified example of the following statement.

She sucked in a harsh breath, as she remembered every moment when she bullied Aadhira, causing her serious injuries, the memories she cherished provided her greatest enemy the highest sense of pain.

She remembered how sometimes Aadhira used to beg her to stop everything yet Ruchi's cruel self never stepped back from bullying her. Every tear from Aadhira's eyes was a solace to Ruchi's heart down with hatred.

All she wished at that moment was to make that immature 8-year-old Aadhira scream and cry in pain. The harmless one, The one who took every pain and scar on her body with just a scream, and her brothers too helpless to even look after their sister.

"Kya baat h miss Rajvanshi? Lgta h aapne mann hi mann yamraj se meeting fix krrr li h!"

Ruchi was startled at the hoarse voice from the dark before the person came into her view. Ruchi's eyes analyzed the person in front of her. He was too hot for any female eyes to not check him out. She could only stare at the god-gifted attractiveness in front of him.

Darsh Kapadia

"Miss Rajvanshi my girlfriend won't like your gaze on me so stop checking me out," Darsh said looking away with a smirk on his face, imagining Aadhira's reaction if she was here.

Ruchi out of instinct licked her lower lip before the words came out of her mouth, "Why do you want only Aadhira, Darsh-"

"Mr. Kapadia" Darsh corrected her before she could complete her sentence," Only my Aadhira has the right to call me by my first name"

His voice was cold and hence sent a shiver down Ruchi's spine as she clutched the handle of the wooden chair in anxiousness. "Mr. Kapadia, Aadhira se bhi Sundar ladkiyan h yahan par, aap unn par dhyaan kyu nhi dete?"

Was she on drugs?-He thought to himself.

Darsh snickered at the woman's thinking, he thought that the fact she'd be dying had gotten to her head. He just wanted to cut her head off for saying that someone was more beautiful than his Aadhira. She was his devotion to him.

"Listen Ms. Rajvanshi, My Sherni is a goddess whom I can worship every day, every minute, and every second of my life. Every beauty loses its charm in front of her. Get that sorted in your head."

Ruchi gulped at the hard tone that came out with the last sentence. His eyes held nothing but a sense of pure love and rage as he addressed those words.

She still gathered the courage to try saving herself for the last time," Mr.Kapadia let's do a deal". Darsh quirked his eyebrow gesturing her to continue. He was now sure that the woman had gone insane.

"Tum mujhe chhod do yahan se phir mai aur tum bhaag chlte h. You know we can even get married, leave Aadhira- Ahhh" Before she could complete a knife had already made a deep cut on her neck, painting her neck with her own blood. She helped when Darsh didn't remove the knife's tip, inserting it further.