27. Project

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Sherni ye point copy krrr le. Maine mark Krrr diya h." Darsh pointed towards the line that he underlined in Aadhira's book. Aadhira subtly nodded to it and started copying it down.

It has been nearly half an hour since they started the project after Darsh finally accomplished suppressing the outraging between the two siblings.

Though Neel felt a little jealous when Aadhira complied with Darsh, as he told her to stay quiet, yet he won't voice it out because he had a big EGO to accept it.

Honestly, he wished that she fought more with him rather than listening to her boyfriend's command. Neel sat on the chair near Darsh's study table, scrolling through his phone. He kept on catching glances at his sister who was quietly working with her boyfriend ignoring his presence.

He noticed when Aadhira kept jerking her injured hand a few times when she was writing. Neel read her expressions and sighed to himself knowing the situation well," ye ladki kabhi nhi sudhregi"

He rubbed his forehead a little but soon looked up to find his sister doing the same action with her clenched fist. "Jab dard ho rha h toh kyu likhi jaaa rhi h?"

He voiced out in a stern tone. Aadhira frowned at his sudden words not registering them, "Huh!". Darsh too looked up now understanding what his brother-in-law just said.

His eyes immediately snapped toward his soon-to-be wife sitting next to him but his eyes fixed on her injured hand.

He saw a little blood on the side of the wrapped gauge and his eyes widened. His hands immediately went forward to take hold of her hand but Neel's one glare was enough to retreat them back.

"Sherni sambhal ke" Darsh's expression visibly pained with concern as if he could feel the pain that his girlfriend was feeling. He wanted to hold her hand but he knew that his future brother-in-law would not even like it a bit.

He had to be cautious of the relationship he was sharing with him if he planned on marrying his girl in the future.

"Tum na apna haanth meri Ira se durr rkha kro, smjhe Kapadia?" Neel warned disowning his phone to the other side of the table and got up walking towards his sister.

Darsh sighed, ignoring the comment passed to him. But soon his sigh changed into a knowing smirk as he shifted closer to his girl. Neel furrowed his eyebrow in confusion trying to comprehend what he was doing.

Darsh discreetly held his girlfriend's hand while Aadhira directly looked into his eyes with as much confusion as her brother did. She bobbed her head trying to ask him but Darsh just upheld his smirk.

Darsh looked at Aadhira with his charming smile and kissed her injured hand, on the place where he caught sight of blood making Neel's eyes widen at the guts of the guy.

"Haanth toh durr rkhlu mai saale sahab but khud ko kaise durr rkhunga aapki behen se?" Darsh asked in his casual voice as he winked at Neel's horrified expression. Neel's eyes remained fixed on the grip Darsh had on Aadhira's hand.

His features showed nothing but pure rage as he sucked in a deep breath to control the fumes coming out from his ears. He wanted nothing but to beat the shit out of the guy in front of him.

Aadhira's eyes widen at her boyfriend's comment though the blush on her face failed to hide itself. She snapped her eyes at her brother to find him fuming with fury as he glared darkly at Darsh.

If it was a normal situation, she would've kissed her boyfriend but right now it wasn't the same. Her brother was in front of her and kissing her boyfriend would only bring trouble for him so she controlled her instinct.