10. Custard

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Authors

"Baccha yrrr, sada hua muh mat banana" Eshanth tried coaxing his little sister while Aadhira just sat on the swing giving her elder brother one of her best tantrums.

"Yaar mai itne dino baad aya hoon aur Tu usss ullu ki baat sunn ke muh bana rhi h." He sat beside her and scooted her closer to himself. "Chhod De na baccha. Bol na kya bolna h? Bhaiya ko bhi nhi btayegi"

Aadhira looked at him and he nodded at her with a smile as a cue to speak her mind, "Bhaiya mujhe yahan nhi rehna. Wapas le chalo na mujhe. Hum itne toh khush the na ek saath phir mujhe kyu yahan rehna pad rha h." She hugged him tightly while he also reciprocated with the same," Le chalo na mujhe some saath. Mamashri ko mana do na mere liye, hamesha ki tarah. Wo mujhse promise liye baithe h."

Eshanth didn't respond, but just kissed the crown of her head. He too didn't like what was happening but he knew this was important for Aadhira. She needs to face her family. She needs to know her family, their reasons, and their love for her. He didn't like to admit it but her family does love her, more than she knows.

"Dekh idhar baccha" Eshanth cupped her face, not even distancing her from himself," Tu jaanti thi na ki kabhi na kabhi tujhe yahan aana hi pdega?" Aadhira nodded, with a defeated look on her face.

"Hume yeh face krna hoga Ira, and yaad rkhna Tu kabhi bhi akeli nhi h. Tera yeh bhaiya, humesha tere saath h. Tu glt bhi hogi na toh bhi mai tere saath khada rahunga. Tere liye fight krunga. Smjhi?"Aadhira's lips curled up into a smile, as she remembered the innumerable times her Bhaiya stood by her side just to fight for her. She leaned her head on her bhaiya's chest taking up all the comfort she wanted. Eshanth too just kept his arms around his sister because he knew that the silence was much needed.

"Suna tu aaj usss Chudail Ruchi se mili? Dhamki bhi di usko mujhse dur rhene ke liye" Eshanth spoke up after a few moments. Aadhira's eyes widened and she instantly looked up at him, getting out of his hold," Aapko kaise pta?"

Eshanth held the bridge of her nose, saying, "Mujhe sab pta rehta h. Khaas krrr meri behen ke baare me. Aur uske baare me bhi jo usse panga lene ki koshish kre"

Eshanth pinched Aadhira's cheek by the end of the statement leaving her nose, " Bol kaunsi haddi tode uski ki saari zindagi tere se panga lene ke khayal se bhi daare?" Aadhira chuckled at her elder brother's way of lightening up her mood.

"Sirf uski kyu bhaiya?" Eshanth furrowed his brows at his little sister, "Uski maaa ki bhi aisi haddi todenge ki dono ki akal thikane aa jyegi. Dubara humse to kya kisi aur se bhi panga nhi lenge."

Eshanth's smile widened and he ruffled her hair affectionately, That's my sister- He thought to himself while smiling.
"Sure your highness"

Aadhira again leaned back on her previous spot, her brother's peaceful embrace. When her eyes followed a figure moving towards the house "Who the fuck is that Bhaiya?"

Eshanth glanced over the place which took up his sister's interest. His mood too fluctuated, "That piece of shit. Why is she here?"

"Name of the devil bhaiya" Aadhira rolled her eyes at her, "Let's teach her a lesson, Ira" Aadhira and Eshanth smirked at each other, getting up from the swing.

On the other hand, Ruchi was sent by her mother Menka to check whether the Rathores were treating Aadhira in the way they wanted or not. Ruchi was also anxious about Aadhira's arrival because she knew by meeting Aadhira today that she was not the same innocent Aadhira, whom she used to bully in childhood. She was a storm in herself, a storm that could ruin everything that Ruchi once worked hard to snatch.