23. God

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

After the meeting, Aadhira and Parth had lunch in the cafeteria of the building. When Parth received a call,

"Adi bhai," He told Aadhira who just nodded, and he immediately excused himself leaving Aadhira alone on the table. Aadhira glanced at him and then averted her gaze, munching on her meal.

On the other side, as Parth received the call he was bombarded with information that Darsh provided the brothers about Ruchi.

"Ira ko leke nhi aa skta bhai?" He questioned Aditya who was on the other side of the line of the phone. He just couldn't leave his sister alone in such a condition.

"Kaisi baat krr rha h tu Parth? Ira ki tabiyat thik nhi h aur upar se wo Ruchi bhi wahan. Bhale hi Darsh ne usse band rkha h but I cannot risk my Princess's life because of that fucking woman. Usse kuch ho gya toh hum kya krenge?" Aditya scolded him, for giving such a vague suggestion.

Parth looked back at Aadhira who was now busy on her phone while eating her meal. Honestly, he did not have the heart to leave her on their day out. Who knows when will he get another chance to spend time with his sister," Toh ab kya kre?"

He questioned with gloominess lacing his voice. "Darsh aa rha h wahan. Uske aate hi tu nikal jaa" Aditya suggested sensing his brother's concern. Parth's voice darkens when he spoke," Ab Hum uspe Vishwas krenge humari behen ka dhyaan rkhne ke liye?"

Aditya shook his head at his younger brother's hatred towards Darsh. Frankly, they all were just jealous of the position and importance Darsh held in Aadhira's life. Which was higher than theirs. They hated the fact that they didn't matter to their sister anymore while Darsh on the other hand, had become her priority.

She loves Darsh more than she'll ever show and he loves more than she'll ever know. That's what their relationship was.

"Parth, mai ya tum chahe kitna bhi jhuthla le par jab hum nhi the Aadhira ke saath tab Darsh tha. He was one of the people who took care of her when she needed us the most. I know tumhare liye toh kya hum sabke liye Darsh ko accept krna mushkil h but for the sake of Aadhira, we need to Parth. We cannot afford to lose our sister again." Aditya seriously yet slowly said each word to calm his younger brother's anger and show him the reality.

Parth sighed, "Fine bhaiya, I'll try but issue zyada mujhse expect mat kriyega". His voice was heavy with the weight of emotions his heart felt at the moment. It felt like a new burden made itself known to his heart. The burden of Acceptance.

"I won't force you Parth, take your time baccha. Ye sirf year decision hoga but till then try and be civil to Darsh just for Aadhira's sake." Parth again left a defeated breath, which he held onto since the conversation started. The words were hitting him like a truck yet his heart couldn't accept any of them.

He didn't peculiarly hated Darsh, he just didn't like the fact that someone else was close to his sister that too a third person.

Till Eshanth and Kairav, he could've tolerated but whenever it came to Darsh, his heart ached with full passion. For him, having another boy in his sister's life was a threat to their already strained relationship.

Aditya understood his brother's insecurities because before meeting Darsh he too went through them but now for his sister's happiness, he was gradually trying his best to accept Darsh, unlike his brothers. Samarth was also a great help to him in doing so. The guy made him realize Darsh's worth in Aadhira's life.

"Aur haan Darsh ke aate hi turant aa jana, location mai sent krrr rha hoon. Mujhe nhi lgta Ruchi zyada der tak zinda reh payegi." A smirk formed on Parth's lips as he realized the meaning behind his bhaiya's last line. Satisfaction was all he felt with those golden words of his. His brothers and Darsh must have done their jobs quiet well he supposed.