5. Boutique

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Aadhira

It has been an hour after breakfast, and I have been waiting for this lady. You guessed it right, it's my oh-so-beloved mother.

After breakfast, she told me to come downstairs when I was ready. It barely took me five minutes to do so. When I came here she was nowhere to be found. It's already 7:30 am and I have been here for an hour, waiting for her to grace me with her presence.

I have to meet him at 8, he'll eat me up if I were to be late.

"Tum tyaar ho gyi?" I turned back to see her, while the others also entered the hall one by one. She was wearing her green embroidered silk saree, Being the queen she was, draped in it. The elegance in the work was enough to make someone realize that she wasn't any commoner. It might have been a customized work because she always wanted everything to be according to her choice. Huh!

The elder three and Mr. Rathore looked ready to go for a meeting. The younger gang was going to college I guess.

I nodded at her, turning back to my phone. I received a text from him that the meeting had been postponed to 10 am. Relief spread over my face, letting out a breath of solace.

Author

"Take care, dear" Dev kissed Sakshi's head affectionately, hugging her. She hugged him back, "You too, and best of luck with your meeting".

Sakshi hugged each of her son's and kissed their foreheads wishing them luck for the day. While on the other hand, Aadhira just stood in the living room with a bored expression as everyone was bidding each other farewell.

"Apna Dhyaan rkhna ma," Shaurya said hugging his mother to his heart. She patted his back, asking him to do the same. "No fights, Shaurya" Sakshi's stern voice instructed him. He nodded.

All this span, Dev's eyes remained fixed on his daughter as if he was reading her every expression. Aadhira got the cue of it and turned to him, with her signature smirk. Dev's eyes widened but he maintained his stoic conduct. He figured out she was very well testing his patience.

Disrespecting elders, back-talking, Defying his rules, and acting cold. She wanted to see if he let her go again or not but what she did not understand was that she was challenging the mafia boss. Before the mafia boss, he was her father. He might have not seen her childhood but he very well knew his child. He knows she needs reassurance that he will never let her go again.

Laksh went outside without even glancing at Aadhira, not that she minded. Shaurya and Neel followed his line. Parth glanced at Aadhira passing her a small smile to which she nodded in acknowledgment, before moving out.

"khayal rkhna Ira" Samarth whispered to her, blinking his eyes at her and passing his toothy smile. He wished that he had the chance to spend a day out with her. Now he has to wait till the weekend.

As Aadhira's eyes met Harshil's softened gaze, she looked away reliving the morning incident. Harshil sighed and moved out. "Chale?" Sakshi asked her daughter.

Aadhira again nodded, not uttering a word in reply. "Kitni pyaari lag rhi meri Bacchi. Kisiki nazar na lage" She swayed her hands in a motion to remove any bad omen.

Aditya looked at his little sister, who didn't even spare a glance at him. He knew he had to take baby steps to rebuild their relationship but his Princess's silence was tough on everyone.