35. Crush

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Aadhira blinked her eyes a little, as she turned towards her left to save her beauty sleep from the light falling on her eyelids. She groaned a little when she held the pillow beside her and her grip tightened on the other one in her hand.

She squirmed in her sleep when the light rays refused to back away from disturbing her. She again turned towards the other side but she hissed when her head collided with something hard. "Urgh, kya h-" She rubbed her head, almost on the verge of muttering profanities to the pillow, when her eyes widened in shock to see Harshil sleeping beside her.

She blinked her eyes to wipe off her blurry view because as far as she remembered, Laksh was the one who last came to her room when she couldn't sleep. After that...she slept, she guessed.

"Abey yrrr, ye kya chal rha h? Ye saare namune yahan kyun h?" She said in a low voice, while rubbing her eyes trying to get out of her elder brothers' hold, who on the other hand due to her futile attempts, tightened it more than before.

"So Jaa Princess" Aditya muttered lowly as he turned towards the other side, resuming his sleep. Aadhira internally rolled her eyes, again trying to get out of his hold but this time Harshil pulled her down back to the bed.

"You need rest, Ira" He lightly mumbled as he patted her head lightly, lulling her to sleep while himself falling asleep. Aadhira wanted to retort from their holds but she couldn't as the warmth she had missed in years, was being provided to her.

She leaned more into her brother's warmth, acquiring more of the embrace and time she had missed. Her phone pinged, and her hand immediately went up to it, finding her lifeline - her phone.

She sighed as it read:-

Dear students,

Timings from today's extra classes will be from 7.30 am to 11.30 am
There will be no assembly.

"Bas subah ke 6 baje issi ki Kami reh gyi," Aadhira gritted her teeth in annoyance, as she hid her face more in Harshil's embrace. A smile broke on Harshil's face as he tightened his hold more on his little sister. His smile widened as he felt her snuggling into him more, wrapping an arm around his waist.

But the moments of peace stayed for some time only as he heard her gasp, "Samarth" She spoke. Harshil instantly opened his eyes, finding her peeking at something on the floor. "Kya hua Ira?"

Harshil asked in a concerned tone with his eyebrows etched together in confusion. Aadhira spoke nothing but pointed her index finger towards the floor, increasing his confusion. Harshil too looked at the floor as he took a minute to register his surroundings.

"Ye wahan kaise pahuche?" Aadhira asked in a surprised tone, as her lips remained parted in a gasp. Harshil, on the other hand, laughed out loud as he saw Samarth fallen on the floor sleeping while sucking his thumb while curled in a ball.

Aadhira glanced at him in utter surprise, as Harshil took out his phone taking a picture of his brother. His eyes teared with the amount of laughter, he had early in the morning. "Aap has rhe ho?" Aadhira gaped at him with a look of disbelief.

Harshil ignored her comment and continued laughing while seeing the photo on his phone. Aadhira snatched his phone taking his attention, as she kept it out of his reach," Wo wahan gire hue h aur aap has rhe h? Agar Thand lag gyi mere bhaiyu ko toh?"

She seriously scolded Harshil, while he kept trying to take back his phone from his little sister but stopped as heard what Aadhira said. 'Bhaiyu' that was the word that struck him. The nickname she gave to her 'favourite brother' when she was 8.