Aadarsh- Special Update

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

This chapter will provide you all with some past glimpses of our Aadarsh

Though there is a mention of a religious place but not a heavy one, so you all can read it.

Happy reading guys.

——————————————————

Author

Class 10th

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the noisy classroom in the early morning, Aadhira felt a thud on the seat beside hers and she looked up from the work she was completing. Her eyes met the person's brown ones and she snickered at him.

"Tu phirse late h?" Aadhira questioned him in her bossy style, abandoning her work. The person just shrugged and took a seat beside hers, while styling his hair. She glared at him fiercely.

"Aise ghur kya rhi h? What did you expect from The Darsh Kapadia, Jaaneman?" Darsh glanced at her giving away his charming smile which always charmed the girls heart but least affected his best friend.

Aadhira rolled her eyes at him turning back to her work, " Stop calling me that Kapadia". Darsh chuckled still fixing his flawless hair. He was the official guy crush of the school and he needed to maintain that.

"Kyu? Tu meri dost h mai chahe tujhe kuch bhi bulau?" Darsh retorted with a teasing smile, already knowing the answer to his question. Still, he loved teasing Aadhira until she snapped at him. Her voice and her sarcastic replies were all he wanted to hear.

"Because that's reserved for my boyfriend you know!" Aadhira spoke in a knowing tone not even glancing at him but remaining focused on her work.

"Oh! And what if I become your boyfriend someday then?" Darsh finally satisfied with his hair, looked at her. Aadhira scoffed removing her glasses, keeping them on the table, and cast a place at her best friend.

"You?" She questioned him with a chuckle, "No chance Kapadia". She laughed at him, imagining the scene of him and her being together. It was like her worst nightmare. Her laughs stopped and she immediately gulped as she saw the stern expression on his face.

"Mai kyu nhi?" Darsh asked in a cold yet direct tone which made Aadhira furrow her brows at him. Was he serious about it? Definitely not Aadhira. Ye sabke sapno ka rajkumar tujhe kyu pasand krega- She thought to herself.

"Arrey yrrr Darsh, Tu mera best friend h. Imagine us dating yrrr. Aisa kabhi ho hi nhi skta baaki toh you know na mera crush wahan baitha h" Aadhira spoke grinning, pointing towards another guy sitting adjacently behind Darsh. A blush spread on her face as she peeked at him.

Darsh didn't bother to even turn back and look at the guy. He knew who she was talking about. Darsh's sworn enemy Rohit Khurana.

Darsh hated that guy with ultimate passion, just because he was Aadhira's crush. The guy was a walking red flag yet Aadhira decided to ignore the fact because of her good heart which was blind to see flaws in others' morality.

Darsh had vowed to keep Aadhira safe from him. Darsh never understood why Aadhira never acknowledged his feelings towards her. He had a crush on her since class 7th. Almost the whole class knew it but her.