13. Dev's Office

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Meet my co-founder Ms.Aadhira Singh"

As soon as those words left Darsh's mouth, the ground slipped beneath Dev's legs. He was in a state of utter shock, still processing the information he heard. His daughter was the business tycoon Aadhira Singh. One of the youngest entrepreneurs in India. That seemed so unbelievable for him. For self-assurance, he interpreted he misheard it.

"What did you just say?" His eyes blazed looking at Darsh. If it was some kind of prank then this time he is neither gonna leave Aadhira nor Darsh. His rule in the business stays affirmed, with no jokes regarding it.

"Mr.Rathore I guess your age is getting onto your ears, old man. He said what you heard. We don't have the whole day for this shit. I have better things to do than this. Start the meeting" Aadhira roared, sitting on her chair, not even looking up at Dev. Her attitude seemed too unbearable for Dev, but right now he wasn't facing his daughter, it was the owner of A.D. Enterprises. Yet she was famous for being cold-hearted and ruthless.

Now he was able to connect the dots, Why did the reporter call her Aadhira Singh and she ran in? The mask she wore in public...every reason came as a justification for the fact of Aadhira's true identity. Darsh's co-founder never easily came in front of the world and even if she did, she made sure no one could recognize her. Dev was the one who had kept the demand of meeting both the founders of the company, due to Aditya's advice. He wanted to be sure before signing off the contract with his rivals.

"What the fuck is going on? How dare you say that about my daughter" Dev held Darsh's collar in rage, while Darsh stood unbothered by it. "Mr.Rathore!" Aadhira yelled getting up from her chair. "Put your hands away from Darsh and sit back down, don't create a scene here" she whispered lowly in a dark voice in Dev's ear while Darsh locked his hands at his back to refrain from doing something disrespectful to Dev.

Dev looked around the meeting room seeing all the eyes fixed on them three, he understood this wasn't a place to create chaos, his reputation would be at stake. The media would create havoc if they got to know that Aadhira was related to him. He doesn't want to reveal her identity as a Rathore. He very subtly waved off the tension, leaving Darsh's collar and fixing it before sitting down on his chair. Though one could feel the amount of anger he held, radiating from him. His jaw was clenched yet his fingers intertwined with each other like refraining from doing something.

Darsh too took his seat beside Aadhira holding one of her hands beneath the table. Dev saw this and it was an understatement that he was fuming in anger. He wanted to beat the shit out of Darsh for touching his daughter yet he composed himself. "Let's start with the meeting!" Dev announced. Darsh was about to get up when Dev stopped him," I would like Ms.Aadhira to present your company's offer".

Darsh looked towards Aadhira whose face was expressionless but eyes fixed on Dev. She knew Dev wanted to test her worthiness. He wanted to see whether she was eligible to be sitting where she was or not. She knew if she made a slight mistake, the deal would be gone from Darsh's hands and Dev would do anything to make her regret her decision.

"Darsh Tu baith mai dekhti hoon" She turned towards him, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze before getting up.
"Sherni" Darsh whispered lowly, "I'll be fine," she said with a blink of her eyes.
"Best of luck!" He muttered letting go of her hand.