28. Envelope

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Aadhira sat on the kitchen slab, with folded arms and a smirk lingering on her face as she looked at the two master chefs in front of her standing in blue-colored aprons.

Darsh whined, "Yrr mujhe toh khana bhi nhi banana aata Sherni mujhse kyu banwa rhi h" but shut up bowing his head as Aadhira glared at him. Neel chuckled seeing the whole scene unwrap in front of him

"Ye toh mera mazak udaane se pehle sochna chahiye tha aapko Mr.Boyfriend," Aadhira said in a calm tone to her beloved boyfriend in front of him. Darsh pouted cutely, still lowering his head.

"Chlaiye chaliye, dono kaam pe lag jaiye," Aadhira ordered sitting like the Queen she was, ordering the accused in front of her, " Mujhe bahut bhokh lagi h aur Mind you both that agar khana accha nhi bana toh aap dono dobara banayenge, smjhe?"

"Sherni!" Darsh again tried his luck by whining, giving his girlfriend those puppy eyes which she couldn't resist. Aadhira closed her eyes in frustration, not wanting to look at his puppy eyes which can instantly melt her heart.

"Neel aap hi bana do iska," She said opening her a little to look at her brother who stood looking at the ground with a smile but immediately looked at her shocked.

"Mai kyu?" Neel questioned with a startled expression on his face, not believing his sister's words." Tu apne boyfriend ke liye apne bhaiya se kaam krwaegi Ira?"

Neel gave her a look of betrayal and kept a hand on his chest near his heart speaking the above words. He didn't expect his sister to do that. "Bhak" Aadhira snorted at him with a look of disbelief lingering in her eyes.

"Woh toh maine isliye kaha kyunki" Aadhira continued, "Aap dono toh bade best friends bane phir rhe the abhi? Ab bana do iske hisse ka khana!" she stated as a matter of fact.

"Mai aur iska best friend" Neel questioned his sister with a nasty face side eyeing Darsh, who just showed him his tongue, "Kabhi nhi"

Both of them yelled at the same time making Aadhira put her palms on her ears hurriedly, as she closed her eyes simultaneously. After a few seconds, she spoke, "Accha accha thik h, chilla kyu rhe ho dono?"

Neel and Darsh gave each other a look and mumbled bowing their heads, "Sorry!". Aadhira lowered her hands from her ears, placing them back on her lap," It's fine. Ab khana banao dono. Mujhe bahut bhookh lagi h"

"Ek baar phir sochle Sherni Tu sach me chahti h ki mai khana banau?" Darsh asked in a warning tone again. Aadhira internally rolled her eyes at her dramatic boyfriend and turned towards her brother, "Aap do dish kam banayenge"

Darsh gave her a look of betrayal asking," Arrey kyu?". He looked over to Neel who smirked at him and nodded at his sister. Aadhira held Darsh by his lapels and turned him towards facing her, bringing him close to herself. Darsh was startled at the sudden contact but found himself directly looking into his girlfriend's beautiful eyes.

"Kyunki wo do dish aap banane wale, Mr.Kapadia," Aadhira said bringing her boyfriend out of the trance of admiring the beauty in front of him. Darsh registered her words and again asked whining, "Par kyu?"

"Ab zyada chu chapd mat kro," Aadhira said with a blank face and a stern voice that she knew her soon-to-be husband hated with a passion," Aur do dish bhadhau tumhari?" She cautioned him with a warning look.